{Introduction}

It was 11:47pm...
I was strolling through the park as per usual. It's a calming activity, helps my mind run free.
Tonight was different though...

I continue my walk through some trees. I come across an open field. The grass is tall, but beautifully lit by the light of the moon. It consumes my attention, the wind blowing through the grass, making it look like an ocean with a calm tide.
My attention shifts from the grass as I notice a man running through the open field. The man looks rather tall and well built... clearly a bit athletic.

He continued running through the field... The more I focus on him, the more I notice... He was running with a knife in hand, his clothes has blood splattered on it (it's most clearly not his own).
I stare for a while more as he runs, his white blonde hair almost glowing in the moonlight... it's quite a beautiful sight.

I look to the side to the side, checking if someone might be chasing him, but there was no one.
I look back to the field, but he is no longer there...

I walk over to the spot I last saw him. He had left his knife and blood stained jacket behind. I pick both items up. His jacket was a deep blue, it looked like a  hockey team jacket... from my college. I look at the letter on the back. '01'

Beneath the letters in a smaller font, his surname is displayed...

A. BROWN