Prologue

(Alarm ringing)
"Ughh"
I stretch my body and look at the gorgeous diamond on my finger and smile before stepping out of bed. I love mornings it's just getting out of bed that's the problem it's 5am now. I walk into my bathroom and connect to my Bluetooth shower speaker before brushing my teeth. Once that's done I open the shower and take a nice hot shower, once I'm done I step out, dry my body and get ready for the day.
"I think I'm going to wear pink scrubs today" I think to myself.
I get my badge and sneakers and style my hair, I'm just wearing the short sleeve scrubs since it's October and it's hot. After getting dressed I head to the kitchen and get my overnight oats as well as my water bottle, I take my bag and car keys and proceed to lock my apartment and head down to my car. I arrived at work did my usual paperwork.
Phiwe: Mnganiii!!!

(I giggle)
Me: Phiwe uyarasa sis'emsebenzini.

Phiwe: Mxm bazo qina, so choma wenzani after work, I was thinking senze lunch and then prepare to go clubbing since it's a Friday and we're off tomorrow and Sunday.

Me: Mngani I'm sorry to burst your bubble kodwa I'm spending the weekend with uNkosi.

Phiwe: Aahh friend kodwa, but hayi sizothini love lives here angithi.
(you both laugh at that)

Me: Maybe you can use the time to find me a brother-in-law.

Phiwe: Mxm ngizok'bona babes.

It's 2pm and I just clocked out, I'm so excited to go see my man, I got the my car and took out my keys.
"Ayanda!!"
I turn around to see whose calling me

Me: Kwanda hey.

Kwanda: Hey, how are you?

Me: I'm good and you?

Kwanda: I'm good...uhm congratulations I heard about your engagement last week.

Me: Uhm yeah thank you
......
Kwanda: Look Aya, I'm still sorry about what happened, I miss you I miss us....

Me: Kwanda can we not do this, I....

Kwanda: Let me finish, I want to you back

Me: Kwanda cha, you cheated on me not the other way around, you broke our relationship, I'm happy now. We're are just colleagues and that's it.

Kwanda: Ayanda!!

Me: Bye bye Kwanda.
I got into my all black Mercedes Benz A class, started it and reversed out the parking.

I don't get why Kwanda is doing what his doing, I'm in a happy and healthy relationship with the man of my dreams I don't need konke lokhu.
.
.
.
.
.