14

Allison's pov

Pansy and Daphne came over to get ready at my room. They loved this, dressing up so fancy, even though they knew that later on their parents were practically trying to sell them to marry wealthy.

I had, very rarely, put my hair in its natural waves, so it would fall softly onto my shoulders.
I did my make up and then put on the black dress, just like Theo had said earlier. It actually wasn't my first choice. I had brought a white one since Pansy and Daphne would be wearing white ones too, but Theos opinion really mattered to me and if he said black dress, then it would be the black dress.
I put on my nude heels and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Merlin Allison, you look so very beautiful." Daphne said as she saw me looking at myself.

"Thank you Daph. But isn't this a bit much?" I asked.

"Not at all. You look so good." Pansy said.

"Well look at the both of you! You really have never looked better."

Someone knocked on the door and it opened, revealing Theo, Terence and Blaise standing there.

"Wow." They all said.

"Thank you." Daphne and Pansy said in unison which made us all laugh.

"Let's head downstairs, it's 5:26." I said, grabbing my wand, letting it disappear underneath my dress.

Theo held out his hand for me to take while walking down the stairs so I wouldn't trip and sent myself flying. A house elf was standing at the door looking at us as we walked towards him.

"A car is waiting for you." He said.

"Adrian and Annelise aren't downstairs yet." Theo said.

"Mr Pucey and his mother have been picked up ten minutes ago, there was an emergency they had to attend to, they will meet you there. Please, a car is waiting for you." The elf repeated.

I looked at Theo whose look seemed as concerned as I was feeling.
We walked outside and got into the car, driving back the road we had taken from there yesterday.
As we arrived there were a lot of cars stopping and a lot of people getting out, walking into the house.

Our group also made our way up the stairs and then promised to always check up on each other whenever we get the chance to, before dividing and looking for their families.

Theo grabbed my hand so I wouldn't get lost or anything when we went to look for his parents. He figured I should stay with him, since his parents already knew me from last year's summer.

"Theodore." A woman said, making us turn around and look at Theos beautiful mother.

He had her eyes, which were mesmerizing. I was always amazed whenever I saw her, there was no doubt that all of his looks came from his mother.

"Allison, it's good to see you." She said as she embraced me in a hug.

"It is so good to see you too, Mrs Nott. Your dress is beautiful." I said.

"Thank you darling. You look really gorgeous yourself, I love the dress, what designer is it? It looks expensive." She smiled.