two | bonfire chaos

Julianna walked downstairs of the beach house quickly, trying to get to the dinner table

    Julianna walked downstairs of the beach house quickly, trying to get to the dinner table. Susannah called her down ten to fifteen minutes ago but she was on the phone with her friend, Olivia, back home in Boston. Julianna invited Liv to come with her to Cousins but she is committed to college for a softball which means in two weeks, she officially has to move to California and start her training. So, to say Olivia is nervous is an understatement. She kept on ranting and ranting and of course, Juli let her.

    Julianna got to the dinner table to see Jeremiah throw a phone across the table. "Nice throw." She smiled at her younger brother who tipped a pretend hat, "Thank you."

    "There you are, my gorgeous girl!" Susannah smiled at her only daughter and grabbed the girl's hand to rub her knuckles. Julianna loved her mom, with her whole heart and was entirely grateful for her. You could say, Susannah beating cancer was an eye opener for the daughter to make her mom happy because you can never know what could happen. Julianna kissed her mom's head and once her mom let go of her hand, she walked to the empty seat that was between Belly and Conrad.

    "Okay, okay, okay, we get it, you've been working out." Steven rolled his eyes at Jeremiah gloating that he made the phone on the chair across the room which Julianna learned that it was infact Steven's phone that Jere threw. "Oh, you're just jealous because Jere has a better body than you." Belly said which made Juli make a gross face because that is still her brother she is talking about.

    "Uh, no, actually, it's all about the lean look now. Otherwise, you can't wear tailored suits." Steven pointed out which made everyone laugh, even Conrad which shocked Julianna. She hasn't seen Conrad laugh in a couple of months now which sucked for our family but Susannah kept telling Juli that once he is in Cousins, he will lighten up.

    "When are you leaving for training camp, man?" Steven asked Conrad and the Fisher family froze like a deer in headlights. "Um, he quit football." Julianna spoke up for Conrad since he wasn't saying anything and she took a bite of her food. "Wait, really? You quit?" Steven asked the older boy in disbelief, like he couldn't believe it and to be honest, neither could anybody else when Conrad told everyone, especially their dad.

    Conrad nodded before Steven began shaking his head, "Are you kidding me, man? I'd kill to play college ball."

    Susannah jumped in, "He can always change his mind." She smiled at her oldest son who sat across the table from her. Susannah had been trying to get Conrad to go back to football for awhile now but everytime, he says no. "I'm not gonna change my mind. I was just gonna sit on the bench all season anyways." Julianna furrowed her eyebrows because that is a lie but she didn't budge.

    "Well, if you're not playing football anymore, what are you gonna do all summer?" Laurel asked the boy who just shrugged. "Oh, dude, you can work at the club. Yeah, with me and Jere." Steven spoke up which made Jeremiah nodd his head repeatedly. Yet, Conrad didn't like that idea so much, "I'm not gonna work at the club." he shook his head.