𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄
⎯⎯⎯ hxneyjukeswp

❝ 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝘁𝗵,
𝗮 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗵𝘂𝗵?

❝ 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝘁𝗵,𝗮 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗵𝘂𝗵? ❞

❝ 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝘀𝘀
𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

┊ 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. ❁۪ 。˚ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

      MADELAINE APRIL moves to the richer side of Newport Beach when her mother Cheri marries wealthy real estate developer Chandler Forbes

      MADELAINE APRIL moves to the richer side of Newport Beach when her mother Cheri marries wealthy real estate developer Chandler Forbes. She meets his troublemaker daughter Ruby and they quickly become friends.

Not used to the life as a member of Orange County's upper-class community, Madelaine is relieved to know she will not be alone: since her new home is located right next to her childhood friend — Seth Cohen — who she met through the friendship between their fathers.

But what she thought would be a relaxing summer with her family, and best friend, quickly turns chaotic once troubled teen Ryan Atwood enters the community, and spices up all aspects of life in The O.C.

And things only get weirder from there.

Once a sheltered and quiet girl who no one paid attention to, Madelaine is thrown into a wealthy and unusual world where boys find her attractive, and popular girls like Bree Du Pont wants to be friends with her.

The only thing Madelaine thought would stay the same was Seth, but, at the discovery of her growing feelings for him romantically, their friendship is put on trial — as Seth only has eyes for one girl, and she is not Madelaine.