Where Am I?

I sat on my bed, in my room, in my dorm, astonished. My bestfriend, Alicia, went out on vacation without telling me.

She has posted something on her insta about it without telling me. I sighed and turned off my phone.

I sat up, and headed out to go to my classes. I usually only hang out with her, but since she's on vacation, I'm alone. For now atleast.

I didn't see the wet flor sign, and I slipped. But luck wasn't on my side, I hit the back of my head onto the cold, hard, floor and bslcked out.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I groaned as I sat up. what seemed like a bed. I opened my eyes and saw a black haired boy by my bedside. Wait what!?? This is an only girl school!

What's he doing here? I immediately got up and ran to the door. I quickly opened it to find all the halls empty. I jumped when a hand was placed on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I quickly turned around to meet a boy with black hair and beautiful golden eyes.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" I asked very confused. I saw him frown. "What happened to you? Are you okay? Did you hit your head hard?" He asked looking very concerned for me.

"Elliott, it appears she has memory loss." A boy said behind me. I jumped again, not expecting another voice from behind me.

I moved away from the boy called Elliott and turned around to find another boy with dark, red hair and yellow eyes. He looked very stern.

"Huh? Did she really hit her head that hard?" Elliott asked the red haired boy.

"It appears so."

I frowned, feeling disrespected. They're talking about me like I'm not really here.

"Excuse me, I may not know who any of you are, but I still have feelings? Who are you both, where am I, and don't talk about me like I'm not even here." I said crossing my arms.

They both looked at me. "I'm Kerian, and he's Elliott. You are in an all boys school, and what happened to you? How did you hit your head?"

Kerian responded to my questions. "Why am I here?" I asked them, hoping they would know.

"We don't have that information, sorry." Elliott said.

"Hm, well, nice to meet you both." I bowed.

"Same." Elliott smiled.

"How did you hit your head?" Kerian asked me again.

"Uh, I fell?" I said in a sort of question.

They both just stared at me. That's very rude. I put my hands on my hips and glared at them. If their gonna be like that, then I'll just walk away from them.

I turned around to find a clock. I need to know how long I've been out. I turned a corner and bumped into someone. I fell on my butt.

"Ow!" I said wincing.

"Ah, sorry!" I looked up to see a blue haired boy with light blue eyes lending his hand for me. I took his hand and he helped me up.

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you here? School is over." He asked tilting his head in a questioning way.

"Wait, school is over?" He just nodded his head. He was honestly cute-

Suddenly, two hamds slithered around my waist and tugged me back right in their chest.

"Get away from her Jackson." A voice said with spite.

They boy in front of me immediately dropped his 'cute' act.