🍄 𝗚𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 🍄

You are required to read the Rules and Regulations ♡

𓍊𓋼𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓋼
🍄 MANNERED MUSHIES🍄
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

🍁 Be Responsible

• Do your Task/s BEFORE the given deadlines.
• Do your assigned Task/s FAIR and square, as your pair does it for you as well.
• Rude attitude towards other mushies is NOT acceptable. You will be given 1-3 warnings before being PERMANENTLY BANNED from this community. RESPECT each member-mushies.

𓍊𓋼𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓋼
🍄 VOMMENTS (Combination of VOTES & COMMENTS)🍄

🍁 Votes

• Make sure to vote EACH chapters of your pair's book using the given required number of votes.
Do not REMOVE your votes from your pair's book after doing your task/s.

🍁 Comments

• Leave a SENSIBLE comments for your pair. Not only one word, but a SENTENCE. Only emoji comments is NOT allowed.
• Excessive curse words in each comments is PROHIBITED. Refrain from using too much bad words.
• No to shadow reading, make an effort to READ your pair's book. DO NOT skip parts. Appreciate the art of writing the book itself.
SPREAD your comments throughout the whole each chapters, not on each close paragraphs.

𓍊𓋼𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓋼

BOOKS 🍄

🍁 About Your Book

• Strictly, ONE book per form is allowed to enter each Tasks Forms.
• TOO MUCH DETAILED sexual content within a book is NOT acceptable.
• We don't accept PURE English language, but Tag-Lish can be accepted.
• You must inform us and your pair if you wish to change your BOOK TITLE. If not, you will receive a warning.
• We only accept 1 to 20 Chapters to be Vomments since only a week is given. Only PROLOGUE and CHAPTERS are counted.
• Epistoralies and Poems is NOT acceptable here, my apologies. But it could be soon if the members count is suitable enough.
Unpublishing books during tasks without informing the host and its pair will be AUTOMATICALLY BANNED for 1 month from the community.

• Unpublishing books during tasks without informing the host and its pair will be AUTOMATICALLY BANNED for 1 month from the community

𓍊𓋼𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼
🍄Possible Concerns🍄

🍁 ABOUT YOUR PAIR

Familiar pair? already a pair from the previous book club/s?
-- You are still required to do the task. You will just have to comment separately from your previous comments you've given. But it's also better to continue the storyline if the same book has more chapters you haven't read. For votes, free to use your dummy accounts, just inform your pair with it. Simply, TALK with your pair to lighten the process.

Your pair didn't do their Task/s after the deadline?
-- They will be given a warning. If they proceeded to give a valid reason, they will be given an extension of 4 DAYS to complete their task/s. If not, they will be BANNED for 3 months from the community. And to be fair, you are free to remove your votes and comments you have given to your pair. Still up to you!

Unacceptable, offensive acts receiving from your pair?
-- Don't hesitate to Direct Message me (DM). As your Community Host, it is my duty to protect you from all cost. No mushie deserves to be disrespected in any ways. Unless, they make an appeal for their wrongings, but they are not welcome to enter the community again. Hence, along with your pair's unmannerly behavior, they will be reported immediately through the Wattpad Corporation.

𓍊𓋼𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼
Our goal is to maintain the positivity within the community. Helping each other out through the power of love! ♡
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Soon, we will be having a Helper Applications to help monitor each member--mushies.

Any other questions/inquiries? don't be shy, it might help the others as well, or you can simply PM (private message) me!
🍁Comment inline here - - - - - - -

Take Notice:
All of the member-mushies will be monitered from time to time by the host.

"To write a great book, you must first become the book."
- Naval Ravikant