What did I do to deserve this?

"NO! WE'VE DONE THIS TOO MANY TIMES!" The choreographer's angry voice rang out. 

Yujin flinched at the sudden noise. He was having a lesson to learn new choreography. He thought he was doing good, but he was also running on 2 hours of sleep because Gyuvin was playing Mario Kart all night, and an empty stomach because of his alarm not being set for today. 

The choreographer, Choi Daehyun, walked over to the Yujin. The baby, with fear pulsing throughout his veins, quickly bowed 90 degrees. As he stood up, about to mutter an apology, a loud smack was heard within the room. 

Yujin felt the shock register on his face, a dull pain on its left side. With teary eyes and a trembling lip, the younger looked at the choreographer. "I HAVE YELLED AT YOU MORE THAN ENOUGH! GET IT RIGHT AND GET IT DONE!" 

The older started the music again. Yujin did the choreography, hitting the moves with minimal effort as all of his energy was transferred to trying not to break down sobbing. 

As the younger heard the music stop abruptly, he knew he would be yelled at. 

But no screaming followed. At least not from the choreographer. 

Yujin had no time to figure out what was happening. When he came to, his whole body ached. Looking around him, Daehyun was nowhere to be found. 

Confused, the boy tried to go from his position, laying on the ground, to a sitting position. As soon as he moved his right arm, a sharp pain shot out. Yujin let out a cry of agony as his left hand cradled his right. Then other parts of his body hurt. 

His back had stabbing pains all around, his exposed abdomen had bruises covering it. His left ankle felt like it had been stomped on and his chest burned with torment. His right eye was bruised shut and he had a burning sensation in the back of his head. 

Yujin's eyes flew open as he realized the most pain he was in. His chest heaved with anxiety and his breathing became shallow. His body shook with fear and his mind fogged up. Pain blossomed throughout his entire body. 

He begged himself to calm down, but how could he. After trying so hard and praying for mercy, the damned choreographer had gone and stolen his innocence. The boy's skin felt straining against his body and airflow. He itched at it, hoping it would come off and free him from the torture. He picked at his skin, cracking it and letting it bleed on his fingers. 

A soft knock was heard. Yujin snapped out of his thoughts. "Yujin, are you there? We saw the choreographer walk out and thought you were home, but the dorm was empty. If you are there, can I come in?" 

Yujin tried to respond to the voice, but only got a scratching line of sobs out. 

The door opened and a very concerned Hanbin walked stood at the door. Looking down at the younger, his hand flew to his mouth. It was partially a reaction to the shocking scene and partially a reaction to almost throwing up. 

The full scene was worse than either could ever have thought. Blood was scattered all around the room, black bruises lay strong on the tanned skin, his left ankle looked shattered, his face was swollen and he had blood dripping from the back of his head. Looking at the vulnerable boy with shards of mirror dispersed along the floor and invading his back, he wasted no time. 

Yujin's consciousness faded in and out. "Yujin. . . called. . . paramedics. . . soon. . ." Was all he could make out as Hanbin crouched in front of him. His lack of energy was present as he couldn't even cry. 

Yujin saw Hanbin speaking, but the words just rang inaudibly in a mumbled ear-splitting mess. Yujin gathered the last of his strength, looked at Hanbin, and uttered a few words that would haunt the older's mind forever. "What did I do to deserve this?"

Hanbin tried to speak, but his voice was caught in his throat. The tears in the eyes of the maknae just sent the leader's emotions over the edge. He had been holding on for so long, but he couldn't stop the waterfall of tears from cascading down his face. 

Hanbin took Yujin's hand gently, rubbing it to try and comfort the younger. The older's lip trembled as he tried to speak reassuringly to the younger, "You did nothing wrong. It's not your fault. Everything will be okay, Yujinie. The ambulance is near. Just don't rest yet, okay?"

Yujin's half conscious mind took the words, tried to make sense of them, and nodded. The leader took the maknae's face in his hands. 

"You did not deserve this."