chapter 2

Bucky's P.O.V.

He sat in the living room with the Avengers. Bucky was talking to Steve when suddenly a girl, sat down next to Steve and put her head on his shoulder. Did he know that girl? She seemed familiar. The girl introduced herself. "Well, hi bucky! I'm Alexis, but everyone calls me lexi. So I'd prefer if you'd call me lexi." She said. Bucky replied without thinking. "I don't care what you prefer" "Okay um... then call me Alexis" they sat a few more minutes in silence before Lexi excused herself and left.

"What was that Bucky?" Natasha asked him. "I don't know. I don't like her. She did seem familiar though." Bucky said. "You know her buck" his eyebrows scrunched together in confusion. "What do you mean I know her?" "Do you remember how you trained me in the red room?" Bucky nodded. "Well she is like a sister to me. She Was there too ya know. You trained her"

Lexi's P.O.V.

Next day

She was making her way down to the kitchen to eat something. She saw a a few plums on the kitchen counter and ate one. "You shouldn't have eaten that lexi." She heard Sam say. "Why? It's just a stupid plum?" "Bucky won't like that you ate his plum. He's very protective over those you know" she just shrugged it off. Nothing's gonna happen. It's just a plum.

2 hours later

Lexi sat in her room reading her favorite book. She was enjoying it, until someone barged in, grabbed the book and threw it across the room. "What the hell.." She looked up and saw Bucky. "What do you want?" He was taken aback by her tone. But that didn't stop him. "You ate my plums!" He yelled. "Okay, first of all, it was one plum, and second of all why do you care so much? It's just a stupid plum!" Alexis yelled back. "You can't just eat my stuff! Just go back to the red room, that's where you belong"

She looked at him not knowing what to say. "Get out!" Bucky left and slammed the door. How did he know about the red room? What did she do to make him hate her? She wanted to become friends with him.

A/n: sorry for the short chapter.