2: Game

𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯-
I put Billie in a red jumper, black pants and little brown boots.It chilly today so this was a perfect outfit.Travis left this morning to prepare for his game.I take Billie to the bathroom to brush her hair.Its 2:30pm now and the game starts at 4:00.She slept in to 11:00 today so before she was still in her pyjamas.I brush her messy blonde hair and put it into a braid."muma we gona see dada game"Billie said."yep that's what we're doing"I tell her.She goes to pick a toy to bring with her.She brand her little bear.I pick her up and go to the car.I place her in her car seat."mummy put Chak it ofv"She tells me.I put shake it off on.She loves mummy's music.

We arrive at the game and we say hellow to everyone in the suite.Today Donna,ed and Selena are in the suite.Half way through the game Billie told me she was sleepy.She ended up falling asleep.She wakes up when she hears the cheering of the crowd when the cheifs one the game.

We head down to see Travis."dada" she says as she runs to Travis."hi baby girl"Travis says.Travis picks the 3 year old up and comes to me."hey babe"he says kissing me.I put Billie in her pram and me and Travis walk hand in hand with me pushing Billie in her pram.