Chapter 1- Beginning Of The End

Friendship.Love.Hope. That's all you wanted. But that's not your story. Your story is depressing.Dark.Horrid. But that's not how it started.
Let's start.
Your name is y/n Lawrence. Your aggressive. Your angry. But youve got thick skin and an elastic heart. People would say your soft hearted with an anger issues. But overall your life is pretty good!
Your dad is Johnny Lawrence. He taught you that life isn't fair. Not to take badness from anyone. You love him with all your heart,since the death of your mother he's been a great dad.
Your brother is Robby Keene. He's eighteen extremely overpotective. Although he invades your privacy and asks a lot of questions you love him. You love him with your whole heart. He understands you. He gets you. He's nice.
Your half-brother is Miguel Diaz. You had a rocky relationship from the start because of the enemy thing with Robby but you've warmed up too him. He introduced you to karate which was a great way to get your anger out. He taught you.
Your step-mother is Carmen Diaz. She's been a great "mother". That's what you referred her as. She's warm,cozy loving. She gets you and knows everything about you.
Your friends
Zack and Anthony: Zack and Anthony have been your best friends since birth. You can't imagine life without them. But there's just one problem. The overprotectiveness. They are both worse then Robby!!! But they love you so you understand. Maybe...
Maddy Perez: Maddy is basically your twin. She knows you understands you. And Zack and Anthony approve so it's a win win.
Let's begin:
You walk in the day summer has ended. It's a cool day so you wear cargos and a baggy shirt. Your style is basic but you sometimes love getting glammed up. As you walk in you notice Maddy by the lockers.
"Is that that the gorgeous y/n Lawrence I see?" she yelled.
"I have no clue because I'm because I'm blinded by the beauty of Maddy Perez!" you shout back
She runs to you grabbing you into a warm embrace. She stops,looks at you and says,
"Jesus Christ y/n!! the bags under your eyes could fit a massive Aldi shop!!" she says looking concerned.
"Yeah I know. I was on call with Zack and Anthony. Every goddam night untill like 3am" you say sighing.
"Just wondering. She says while you walk down the hall. "Is it gonna be another year of them controlling you?" she asks
Before you can answer two voices appear behind you.
"Ahh Miss Lawrence you know we should be the first people you should talk to" one says.
"Yeah y/n don't you love us?" another says.
You turn around. You see them.