1760 Buckingham Lodge

2nd scene information: 1760 high society night gathering house: Buckingham Lodge.

Scene Setting information: Walls decorated with dark cedar colour, flocked wallpapers within the panels and paintings of important people hung in specific spots, floors are dark wood, vanished due to the nature of visitors, furniture: dark maple chairs with velvet cover inserts, small lamps dimly lit along the small tables to give, just enough light. A wall of bookshelves, filled with books for those wanting a quiet spot to drink and read. Private rooms are available to rent for functions/meetings. Buckingham Lodge has a rule that they ask no Questions: for the right price: and any disturbance could be cleaned up. Buckingham Lodge entertains high society with different musicals, events and shows.

Quinn had his usual room booked every Friday and the nature of his gatherings and Functions were only known to him, Buckingham Lodge and his guests.

Tonight, Quinn is somewhat bored, so he visits the lodge unexpectedly, as he walks in, he sees some of his associates, he sits with them chatting about the high society news, and business events, while he is chatting, Quinn is looking around the room.

Quinn notices Darius sitting at the bar having a conversation with a well-dressed mature man, but not of noble standard. Quinn is intrigued as to whom he is speaking with but remains seated, Quinn watches the conversation from his seat, after about 30 minutes Quinn decides to send Darius his usual drink, as the waiter serves it, he holds his glass up and smiles towards Darius, Darius nods back with a small polite smile. His guest turns and looks at Quinn, to which Quinn nods politely back.

As soon as Darius's guest leaves, Quinn excuses himself from the conversation with friends, then strolls over to Darius, sitting on the chair close to him at the bar.

Quinn asks, smugly, Your Rahvyn's older Brother, Darius? We have not been officially introduced yet. I am Quinn De-Glanville, the 4th son of the De-Glanville estate, it's a pleasure to meet you". Offering his glass to clink to celebrate their meeting.

Darius smiles, clinks his glass with Quinn's and asks, "What he can help him with?".

Quinn smiles and leans in and whispers "That he could let them get to know each other better". As Quinn leaned in to whisper to Darius, they held their close stare for a few moments.

Darius looks at Quinn and smiles "Oh but sir, we travel in different circles".

Quinn smiled smugly and said, "I travel in a lot of circles, my lord".

Darius smiles and continues to sip his drink, not paying much attention to Quinn on the surface.

At that moment his guest returns unexpectedly and whispers in Darius's ear, Darius nods at him and then excuses himself and rushes out of the lodge with the gentleman.

Quinn sighs to himself, remains seated at the bar, and sips his drink: thinking of ways to get Darius to stay longer, Rahvyn and the gang arrive at Lodge, and Rahvyn notices Quinn sitting at the bar.

Rahvyn taps his shoulder and asks, "What fun are we having tonight". Quinn smiles and goes off with Rahvyn.

Later that evening Quinn, Rahvyn and the gang are seen annoying and playing with humans in the park.