NICKNAME!?

Hey guys 👋🏻 👋🏻

I know you guys must have forgotten about me or this book, which is ok as I know I was out for about 2 months I guess. 😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️

Really really sorry to make you all wait for so long. 🥺🥺

Actually first I was busy with my exams then got into a little accident and broke my hand. 😑

Oh God it's so difficult to do a normal task with one hand that too with the left one. 😫😫

Let's see how much time it will take to type next chapter with one hand🥲

********************************

Abhay walked slowly and nervously towards the general ward where Simran was staying. His heart was beating as if he was going to meet her for the first time.

He pushed the door and entered the room taking a deep breath. As he looked in front, she sighed seeing him.

"Abhay, aap kahan reh Gaye the. I was waiting for you?" She asked as she was waiting for him since she got consciousness. She met everyone from the family but Abhay didn't come to see her, making her feel restless.

("Abhay, where have you been...")

"Umm.... main... main Ghar Gaya tha. Woh ku.... kuchh sa....saman lene." He stuttered badly.

("Umm... I... I went home to get some... some... stuff.")

"Aap mujhse naraz hai mujhse?"

("Are you angry at me?")

"Nahi toh."

("Not at all.")

"Toh phir aap meri taraf dekh kar baat kyu nahi kar rahe." She said as he was looking everywhere but her.

("Then why are you not talking to me while looking at me.")

"It's nothing like that." He said and that's when a nurse came asking him to go out as she had to help her in changing as Simran was getting discharged from the hospital.

Abhay nodded and walked out the room.

'Abhay, why are you getting so awkward. She is your wife. Your own Jaan.' He chided himself.

Soon after the formalities, they took Simran home.

********************************

Abhay made Simran lay on the bed and adjusted pillows for her comfort. Simran sighed seeing everyone looking at her with worried expressions.

"Aap log mujhe aise kyu dekh rahe hai. I'm fine. Sach mein." She said convincingly.

("Why are you guys looking at me like that. I'm fine. Really.")

"Aisa lag raha hai jaise kitne saalon baad tumhari awaaz sunn rahe hai." Sonali said sitting on the bed beside her.

("It feels like we're hearing your voice after so many years.")

"I know, right." Ekaksh sighed and sat on the other side of the bed.

"Truly speaking, you scared us yaar." Ekansh said standing against the canopy bed with his hands in his pocket.

Everyone hummed and nodded their head agreeing to him, whereas Rajiv shook his head watching the drama  and Gargi just rolled her eyes.

"Ok. Let's go. We should not gather around her like bees and let her rest." Ahana said and pushed everyone out except Abhay and left after asking her to rest well.