Why do you hate me!?

Max: 🛹
Mike: 🚲
Lucas: 🏀
Dustin: 🧢
Will: 🪄

‼️ THERE IS NO SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER BUT THERE WILL BE SMUT IN THE NEXT ONE, THEY ARE AGED UP WHICH MEANS THAT MAX CAME TO HAWKINS YEARS AFTER SHE DID IN THE SHOW ‼️

- After School

🛹: Hey stalker, where's everyone else?
🏀: Well- uh, *sigh* I can't keep this act on for longer. They're at the back of the school having a secret meeting and Mike told me to keep a lookout so you don't interrupt them.
🛹: ...Oh... Alright then... I'll just wait for them here.
🏀: Actually... we're planning to do something later... Mike doesn't want you there.
🛹: Okay fine. I'll just go...
🏀: Sorry...

- Max goes to the arcade and plays there for about 30 minutes

🚲: Alright guys follow me.
🪄: Hey Mike... Isn't that Max? *points*
🚲: Shit! Why is she here!?
🏀: Well, you know, she's always here if she isn't skateboarding.
🧢: What's so bad about her being here? This isn't "top secret"
🚲: She's annoying.
🪄: No she isn't... Mike, stop being rude and give her a chance like you did with El.
🚲: SHE isn't El.
🏀: Okay Mike, you need to relax. She's done nothing wrong.
*Max notices them and walks up to them*
🛹: Hey Stalker, hey Mike.
🚲: *mouthes "Annoying"*
🛹: ... Mike I saw that... How am I being annoying???
🚲: BECAUSE WE HAD PLANS AND YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HERE.
🛹: MIKE, EVER SINCE I STEPPED FOOT INTO HAWKINS, YOU'VE BEEN SO RUDE AND IVE BEEN NOTHING BUT NICE! WHY???
🚲: I- YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND.
🏀: *whispers to the others "maybe we should go"*
🧢: Yeah...
*They leave*
🛹: Where'd they go..?
🚲: What the hell! They left me here!?!?
🛹: Mike... Just talk to me... I wanna know why you hate me so much!
🚲: I just don't want you to replace El...
🛹: El? Who's El?
🚲: She used to be in our party... It doesn't matter.
🛹: Seems like it matters a lot to you.
🚲: Let's just go.

- They leave the arcade

🛹: It's getting hot... *Removes sweater and reveals a tight shirt that makes her body look amazing*
🚲: Y- yeah... Let's go to my house. It's colder there.
🛹: Sure I guess...
*They talk while walking*
🛹: Now that you're not being all mean to me, I can see that you're a good person.
🚲: Whatever...
🛹: Are the others gonna come to your house too?
🚲: No. It's just gonna be us two, and my parents are out.
🛹: That's sad, I wanted all of us to hang out. Now I'm stuck with your uptight ass.
🚲: Keep up with that attitude and you're gonna get punched, red.
🛹: Red?
🚲: Yeah. It's a nickname I thought of because your hair is-
🛹: -Red.
🚲: Yeah, exactly.
🛹: *Rolls eyes and grabs his arm* Come on, you're so damn slow.

- At Mike's house

🚲: I'm gonna head to the bathroom, don't snoop around.
🛹: Got it.
*Mike goes to the bathroom*
🛹: *Walks around the living room and spots a picture of Mike when he was younger* *chuckles* awww how cute. *teasingly*
🚲: I can hear you down there! What are you looking at!
🛹: *laughs* Nothing!
🛹: *Putting her hair up*
🚲: I'm back. *Sees Max struggling with putting her hair up* Do you need some help over there?
🛹: Uh- yeah, come here. Grab this part.
🚲: Alright. *accidentally caresses Max's neck while grabbing a piece of her hair*
🛹: ...*turns to look at Mike* Mike...
🚲: Yeah- Oh um... if it's about me touching your neck- it was an accident-
🛹: I really don't care, I just have a question.
🚲: Yeah?
🛹: Are you able to get your sister over here?
🚲: How do you know I have a sister? I never told you.
🛹: I was looking at some pictures, and I'm assuming that girl in the family photo is your sister or something. She's really pretty.
🚲: Yeah... She's quite annoying. What do you want from her anyway?
🛹: I was thinking... her hair is always nicely done in those pictures, maybe she could do mine?
🚲: I don't think she'd come right now, she's kinda busy.
🛹: Are you good with hair?
🚲: Oh, no no no, there's no way I'm gonna-
🛹: *rolls eyes* Fine then, I'm out.
🚲: W- wait.. Come on, you're all I've got right now since the rest bailed on me.
🛹: Could we maybe at least go out and do something more fun than laying around in your dumb home.
🚲: You're just as annoying as my sister... How about the mall?
🛹: Eh, I don't know... I don't have any money, and I don't think you do either...
🚲: We don't need money, we can just steal.
🛹: Steal? Are you crazy?
🚲: Trust me, Lucas and I have done this multiple times, and we haven't been caught.
🛹: What's in it for me? I don't wanna just risk going to jail for some clothes.
🚲: A date with Lucas?
🛹: What? *laughs sarcastically* You must be joking.
🚲: Don't even try to hide it, you totally have a thing for him!
🛹: I do not!
🚲: Yeah sure, that explains why you're always looking at him with those eyes.
🛹: What eyes!? I look at him normally!
🚲: You know exactly what I'm talking about.
🛹: These eyes??? *stares deeply into Mikes eyes with admiration and affection*
🚲: *gets flustered* Y- yeah, those eyes...
🛹: Pftt, that hardly means anything, but fine. You got a deal. Now let's go.

- At the mall

🛹: Ooh look! That new store that just opened up has a bunch of candy. Wanna get some?
🚲: Yeah, but first, let's get this straight. You just follow my lead, and DONT be suspicious.
🛹: Okay okay...
*They walk in the store*
🛹: I want the lollipops.
🚲: Alright, you just need to slip some into your sleeve.
🛹: Ok I got it, is that all we're gonna get?
🚲: Yeah, I'm not in the mood for too many sweets.
*They walk out*
🛹: Here, you can have the red one.
🚲: There isn't any purple?
🛹: Nope, just red and blue.
🚲: *Starts eating his lollipop* You know, we could make our tongues purple without purple lollipops.
🛹: What do you mean? I don't think we can.
🚲: It was a joke, don't you get it?
🛹: Nope.
🚲: The joke was that we could make our tongues purple by kissing since blue and red make purple.
🛹: *Her cheeks got warm and red* Ohhh, *chuckles* I get it now. So, why don't we?
🚲: U- um, like, seriously? *Starts to get nervous*
🛹: *Laughs* Relax, I'm teasing...
🚲: I mean, I wouldn't mind...
🛹: W- what? You mean you would actually kiss me-
🚲: *Pulls her in for a passionate kiss*

🏀: Okay, I was thinking we could go to that store over there, that's where Max's dream necklace is.
🪄: *Spots Mike and Max* C- Could we do this another time..? I- I think it's gonna rain when we leave and you wouldn't wanna ruin your new hair cut would you...
🏀: Will, are you alright? You know I watch the news, and you're lying right now...
🧢: Hey look! *points* It's Mike kissing... oh... *realizes* he's... kissing Max...
🏀: W- what..? *looks at Will* T- that's why you were trying to leave... you didn't want me to see that...
🪄: Y- yeah... *looks down*
🧢: Will are you okay? Why are you upset? Shouldn't Lucas be the one that's upset?
🏀: Dustin don't be stupid, we all know he's got the hots for Mike *rolls eyes*
🪄: L- Lucas! I only told you! *buries his face in his hands from embarrassment*
🧢: Woah woah woah... that's a lot to take in *clears his throat* Am I the only one who doesn't like a party member? Come on guys, be normal.
🏀: Woah man, way to be offensive... I know that's not what you meant, but it's a bad look for you since you said that after finding out Will is gay.
🧢: Wait that's not what I meant *facepalm* I mean, you guys could totally ruin the party this way! We can't let love get between our friendship.
🪄: Guys I'm just gonna go home...

(🪄: Guys I'm just gonna go home...) Max hears in the distance

🛹: *Pulls away from Mike* Wait- Mike- Did you hear that?
🚲: *Confused* Hear what? *looks around*
🛹: *Spots Will, Lucas, and Dustin* Shit... *Makes direct eye contact with Dustin*
🧢: *Shakes head at Max in disappointment*
🛹: Mike, we have to go... right now.

TO BE CONTINUEDDDDDDDDD
I've been looking for some Madwheeler stories to read, but there isn't much. So, I decided to make one of my own! Please tell me any way I can make this better! 😭🫶🏼

*1374 words*