Day with usopp

Your p.o.v
"Are you ready yet y/n?" Usopp asked with a smiling face I walked out putting on my jacket "I'm ready usopp let's go" I said jumping off the deck walking up to usopp "its been so long since we hanged out together and I'm just so excited" usopp said smiling at me I returned the smile. "I can tell" I said with a chuckle.

Me and usopp have been walking around the island we were on until we decided to go into thrift stores and look around. "Look at me y/n" usopp said I turned my head to look at usopp who was wearing a offendora shaking his hips. I burst into a fit of laughter. "You look absolutely ridiculous usopp" I said holding my stomach.

"Yes but you love me" usopp said taking off his offendora walking up to me wrapping his arm around my neck.  "I mean you are my best friend how could I not love you" I said with a chuckle. We walked deeper into the store until we started searching through clothes.

I found a few shirts that luffy might like. "Oh my y/n look we need to get this shirt" usopp said in awe I looked over to where he was. He was holding a black shirt with white letters on it that says "don't hurt me my best friend will come running" it said
I smiled at the shirt "that's accurate between you me and nami" I said with a smile We eventually got it after thinking it over.

Me and usopp are walking to a restaurant arm and arm. "Thank God I'm starve" usopp said sitting across from me. I nodded agreeing with him "I WANT FOOD GIIVE US FOOD" me and usopp screamed usion and we did this for a good five minutes until management came and told us to get out.

"Should we go back to the sunny and just eat something there?" Usopp asked I nodded "sure" I said then we made our way back to the sunny. On way over there I noticed a cow laying in the road I put my arm out making usopp stop walking "what is it?" Usopp asked I pointed at the cow "we should bring the cow back with us and make sanji cook it" I said
Usopp gave me a look then shrugged his shoulders "THREAD THREAD SLICE" I yelled slicing the cows waist in half. "Ok you get the butt I'll head" I said walking towards the cow "why do I get the ass" usopp complains walking over and grabbing it.

"SANJI WE GOT FOOD THAT ME AND USOPP WANT YOU TO COOK" I screamed on top of my lungs jumping on top the deck with usopp falling next to me. Sanji came walking out of the men's quarters "put it in the kitchen" sanji said not fazed at all.
Sanji dragging out pots and pans out.
"Where's luffy at?" I asked "he got back an hour ago he said he wanted to take a nap" sanji said

I nodded and made my way towards mine and luffy room and opened it up. I saw luffy sleeping I turned my head and noticed red Rose's in a vase. I smiled at the Rose's I put my bags down the bed and made way to flowers I noticed a note "to my beautiful fiance you deserve just something as beautiful as you are" it read. I blushed when I read that.
I felt arms snake around my waist "do you like the Rose's baby" luffy said in my neck I grabbed his hands and smiled "there really pretty thanks luffy" I said luffy turned me around where I was facing him.

Luffy pecked my lips "I brought you a few clothes" I said sitting on the edge of the bed dragging out the clothes that I got. I'm sure I'm going to like whatever you got" luffy said sitting on the left. I showed luffy two red shirts and one blue. "I told you I would like them" luffy said giving me a peck on lips putting the shirts in the closet.
"Why did you buy me the shirts though" luffy asked sitting next to me
"You ant the only one who is trying couple things" I said with chuckle.

Luffy smiled at me "the foods done y/n" sanji said opening the door. I jumped up with my fist in the air "THANK YOU SANJI" I yelled running out of the room and into kitchen.