🌙Perfect🌙

CatNap POV

They're saying today we're getting a new patient, he's the quiet type. I check my phone and then I look at Bubba "So, what time is your break?" I ask and he picks up a clip board "12:00, I'll go check on the other patients, tell crafty she's gonna have to look after the new comer till your off your break" I nod "Alright," 

I hate when he tells me what to do, I'm fucking head doctor here why is he telling me what to do?! Ugh, Crafty comes back, she was talking with her boyfriend outside "H-Hey" she waves and I nod "Can you look after the new patient when they get here...?" She nods "Y-Yes" I smile as she walks off, then I hear some screaming... Bobby seems to be busy, I smile widely as I listen to the screaming, eventually Bobby comes in, she's covered in blood. 

She gets a water and drinks it "Ah, I love my job..." Yeah, she's our nurse... Amazing isn't it? Anyone who disobeys her is killed, a nice and slow painful deatj...She injects them with acid and watches as they disintegrate... Lovely.... I take a drag of my cigarette "Ah, what'd they do this time?" She blushes "She...touched me...inappropriately" 

I nod, yeah some people here het very...touchy... Picky is the therapist here, she does her job very well and also helps clean up the dead boides...she's really good at hiding them....the only thing is that her bunny girlfriend keeps coming to visit her and I think she's getting suspicious of us...I hope not, its similar to Crafty's boyfriend... But he doesn't pay attention to it that much unless he sees something suspicious going on...

I look at my phone again, breaks over... Crafty is still standing outside "Did they come yet?" I ask and she shakes her head "No...not yet... The driver said that there's some traffic so they might be a bit late, luckily the patient is asleep so it won't take too long for them to get here." I nod slowly and throw my cigarette on the floor, then stomp on it to put it out.... Yay fucking me. I walk back inside to check on everyone and make sure everything is moving smoothly and I don't have to apprehended some bitch today.

 I fix my coat and I turn around with a sigh, the patient is here....The driver, Player picks up the sleeping patient and carries him to his room, I sit in there with him and wait until he wakes up...He's, an interesting type, I can tell already...Good...