Bonus Chapter (Yeonjun x Jungkook)

Hi 

***************

"Ya wake up " Jungkook hear voice of his beautiful wife as he Jungshook him to be awake sadly he didn't bulge wanting to tease him little .

However next second he found his face planted to floor

He groaned and look at his wife who seemed too happy to kick his ass

"Can't you wake me up more nicely??'

"That was nice "

"Kicking my ass was nice ??"

" Yeah "

Jungkook rolled his eyes and got up , he bended his head and was about to capture his lips into kiss. 

when little hand punched him , Jungkook groaned and look at the little boy that peaked out of Yeonjun's sheet hurriedly and grumbled," Don't touch Ommaa"

Jungkook glared at copy of his who was being showered with kisses by his wife. Kiss stealer...god won't forgive you ever . 

"You little brat why are you here?? " He asked to their youngest who was 3 year old , Ji-han .

"Omma appa is calling Ji brat ~~Ji is not brat ommaaaa" He fake cried as cling to Yeonjun who picked him up in his arms and patted him while glaring at Jungkook whose face fell. 

Jungkook moved his ass to get devil twins of his ready , twins were now 10 years old yet they needed their lovely father to get them ready. 

"Come on babies get up " He called lovingly to his children who were sleeping snuggling each other in their bunny outfit .

He kissed their cheeks and wake them up by using Bagira's voice and instantly kid woke up and attacked him with hugs. Jungkook kissed their cheeks and took them to bathroom.

When Jungkook brought twins out in dinning room Yeonjun had already prepared breakfast and was feeding Ji-han who was animatedly talking to him. Their oldest Ji-woo was angrily jabbing his phone.

He put kids on seat and sat beside Ji-woo and kissed his forehead , the eldest clung to his father ,"Appaaaaaaa "

"Yes bub " 

"Can we go to Disney land this summer vaca-"

"No " Yeonjun said giving Ji-woo pointed look who pouted . 

"But Omma-"

"No "

"But why ?????? "

"You know why "

"But Omma why do we have to go to Busan and why do Soo-bin's family have to be always there?? I just hate wasting my summer like this meeting everyone as usual. Living is that scrap house.   And You all adults keep talking about useless stuff while we younger have to work in some greasy shitty mechanic-"

" Ji-woo shut your mouth" Yeonjun yelled slamming his hand on table . His eyes red in rage making Ji-woo coward back in fear.

Ji -Han started crying loudly seeing his Omma angry even twins clung tightly to Jungkook.

" Yeonjun calm down and -"

" Jeon don't Fuckin tell me to calm down not when this brat is uttering useless shit about -"

"Your family that you never fuckin told him about. Every year we go there , yet not once you have introduce him to Soo-bin so don't expect him to -"

"You you are unbelievable Jungkook I -I just don't talk with me if you gonna take his side and here I thought you understood me."