Sceduals and Friends

Percy's POV
I just asked if Annabeth was here when someone pressed my Achilles heal

"Perseus Jackson" I herd a growl behind me. I whirled around, taking out my pen as a went, and saw a flash of blond hair and a kind face with calculating grey eyes.

"Annabeth!" I said, picking her up and spinning her around, than kissing her. Alex and Mark looked astounded, while Zoë was giggling in the background. Just than I realized that Zoë was filming this all. Oh well. At least I was with my Wise Girl.

"Care for introductions?" Asked Mark.

"Sure! Mark, Alex, this is Wise Girl, Beauty Queen, and Superman. Guys this is Mark and Alex, and I think you already met Zoë." Annabeth sighed.

"What Seaweed brain meant to say was, I am Annabeth, beauty queen is Piper, and superman is Jason." She corrected me.

"Nice to meet you." Mark and Alex said at the same time.

"Hey Percy!" Said a voice.

"Hey Lexi!" I said back. I turned around and saw Lexi leading Leo, Frank, Hazel, and Calypso to there lockers. I realized that their lockers were right next to mine.

"Repair boy! Shape shifter! Ms. Gem Detector! Calypso!" I called to them.

"Percy!" They called and I got tackled into a hug. After more introductions, we compared our sceduals. Annabeth, Piper, and Jason have the same scedual as Zoë and I except for electives. All the others share a scedual with Lexi, Mark, and Alex except for electives. We all headed off to our first classes. My first class is Math with Annabeth!
-----
Hello fandom people! Here is a new update for you! The winners of the last question were FaeHunter and madisonemail14! Goode job!
Question: What is the last word in the Last Olympian? Vote and Comment!
-books_owls_song