THE STORM IS COMING

CH -4.1 -LION IN A CAGE

They were surrounded , but no one was shooting , an eerie silence was
there a sign of bad omen . When they thought it was over suddenly.

"CHECK .. 1 .2.3 , MIC TESTING 1.2.3" Someone was speaking with a mic VIKRAM peeks through the window and sees a man wearing baclava standing on top of a vehicle mounted with LMG with mic in his hand and a small speaker near to it , a full karaoke set . The man removed his baclava, and what they saw was furiating them . They were angry , but the man was surrounded by hundreds of his men . VIKRAM says "YOU" his eyes were red with anger .
The man continues to speak on his mic. "SINCE YOU CAN SEE THAT I AM THE MAN YOU WHERE SENDED TO KILL , BUT SAD TO SEE THE A TEAM OR SO CALLED 'JUDGES' ARE ON VERGE OF DEATH . " A long silence followed " ENOUGH TALKING " as he ended his sentence barrage of bullets fired on the building . Everyone kept their head down to avoid bullets .
Suddenly, they heard people coming from the 1st floor.

CASEY shout " RANDY , HENRY take on the stairs , kill every fucker who try to come . " both went and took there position .
Whenever someone came up towards the upper floors where welcomed with bullets . "AAAAAAHH " screams of pain , agony echoed in the building as terrorist kept getting shot and falling down the stairs .
The stairs where slippery due to blood , most of the terrorist failed from the stairs just because they slipped on the blood of there own brethren.

RANDY - " Shit , I am out of ammo HENRY. Do you have any magazines?"
HENRY - " I am using my last mag "
RANDY shouts, " WE ARE OUT OF AMMO !!!!"

HIKARU replies, " WE TOO"
They started to fire using there pistol suddenly AOI says to HIKARU " I will go to the first floor, take the ammo and weapons of the terrorist there will be plenty of it " HIKARU didn't replied or he didn't hear anything due to sounds of bullet. AOI  took that silence as affirmation and ran straight towards the first floor.
RANDY -" Hey AOI where the fuck you going "
AOI thought RANDY was encouraging him and replied " ARIGATO " and moved on .
RANDY - " HEY DIPSHIT " but it was too late AOI ran down faster than his speech could reach him.

AOI went down , as fast as he could suddenly, a terrorist screams, " AAAAHHH."
he saw a muscular man jumping right towards him. It was a terrifying sight for AOI he saw frail men , with baclava looking at him with fear as goat gets ready to be butchered and for the Terrorists they saw a beast with his fangs out jumping towards them to devour them.
AOI lands on a terrorist , force so strong it broke the man's chest on which AOI landed , took out his knife stabbed another terrorist I his chest , quickly unpins his grenade puts it inside the terrorist pants and throws him right towards the mob of terrorist standing in front of entrance and says "Sayōnara kuso yarō". He pushed himself away from the mob , as the terrorist went towards his comrades, and his grenade did its job .
*BOOM*  The grenade blowed , the Shockwave throwed AOI away , the force was so strong he dislocated his arm as he touched the ground.

As the smoke removed around him, he looked at his arm and saw bone was broken in two and cutted the flesh . AOI screamed, " AAAAHHHH, KUSSSSOOOOO!!!!" . As his scream echoed.
RANDY - " Shit isn't that AOI." As he finished, he saw ANANT running right past him .
HENRY -  " Where the fuck are you going shithead "
Even after the blast Terrorist kept coming through the door . ANANT took his gun on one hand and khukri on other , throwed flashbang on the terrorist and stabbed one leading the pack in his head .
ANANT started to shoot at them , and retreated slowly towards AOI .
ANANT saw struggling body , bloodied all over . He dragged AOI into the room where other bodies and weapons where kept .
AOI gave an AK47 to ANANT , he knew just by AOI gesture what he needs to do .
Without a second thought he started firing on the enemy preventing them to come near the stairs leading to 2nd floor.

CH 4.2 - STORM IS HERE .

It was a heavy battle , but suddenly, everyone was running away , screaming like a child . HIKARU went to see outside through the window to see what's happening . He saw everyone was running shouting, "JINN JINN JINN!!!!" .
Everyone was terrified what they saw , it was not something that could happen naturally . It was not like anything they read in fantasy novel.
It was a sand storm , followed by lightning , red lightning, and a giant human like figure , smiling , smirking nothing can be described.
They saw men getting sucked inside the storm .
JACK screams, " EVERYONE , DUCK DOWNN!!"
Everyone ducked down there where screams of fear , pain . Some terrorist where trying to get inside the building . Anyone who went to the room on the first floor met their fate by ANANT he didn't got second thought killing them . Even in the midst of the storm, he violently killed each one of them , with fear they tried to run to the upper floor where the other two predators were waiting for them .
The terrorist where in tight spot , either the die in the storm or be killed while saving themselves in the building. 

Everyone eyes started to be filled with darkness , their visibility became dull with passing time , and all they could hear is a deep voice saying, " AFTER SOO MANY YEARS GODS WILL ENTERTAIN THEMSELVES "
It was confusing. Everyone fell to the ground one by one like a lifeless body.
Did they finally meet their match , is this there end . Many thoughts started to rush into HIKARU's mind .
Finally, he also succumbed to darkness.

CH 4.3 - HEAVEN?

HIKARU  was having a dream he was going through the tunnel , spinning like crazy and can hear laugh , many people were laughing . He saw his comrades also falling down through the tunnel , vision was dark , blurry, light flashing in his eyes .
         *THUD*
They suddenly fell on the ground . "Aghhh," everyone moaned in pain , but suddenly they heard screaming, " AAAAAAAAAHHHHH." it was AOI he fell right on his broken leg . All of them ran towards him, and right next to him was lying ANANT full of cuts and bruises. He was covered in his blood , or terrorist who knew he was bathed in red . As GARY was patching up AOI, making him makeshift plaster to support his hand, VIKRAM looked around and said, " Where are we?"
Right before they were in building, and now they are in grassland , a beautifull grassland , feels like heaven.

RANDY - *sigh* "So we are in heaven at last ,I thought after so many lives I have taken I would be welcomed in hell"
CASEY hitted RANDY on his head, "SHUT UP IDIOT," he said. " Let's assess the situation , and at least take the injured toca safe place.
They somehow managed to find a cave in the area covered in grassland and cave .
HIKARU asks VIKRAM, " Isn't it strange we were there, and now we are here?"
VIKRAM-"It's shocking . Let's investigate at night . Let's rest,"
They had their MRE and rested a bit . At night, CASEY ordered RANDY and HENRY to search nearby and bring information and current situations.

                              *AFTER AN HOUR*
Both of them come back running like they saw a ghost, and it was chasing them .
CHARLIE -" what happend you guys look like shit,"
RANDY and HENRY looked at each other, and RANDY said to HENRY .
"You say it, aussie."
HENRY- " I can't explain. You have to see it for yourself,"
Everyone went out, leaving the injured to rest, and what they saw was jaw-dropping, and they all said in unison.
"HOLY SHIT!!!!!"

.............TO BE CONTINUED..