Part Four: In her dreams

While in Mirvna's,

f: dream: where am I? Persephone, Persephone, where are you?" help me, somebody... mother... its so cold, as Mirvna saw the girl walking in a blizzard, alone. "but...if you can hear me, its colder when you abandoned me by myself..." who... is this girl..? she looks just like me..." as the young girl of eighteen in her dream stare straight towards Mirvna, and sees her. "Huh..? oh I know.. she's...." as she woke up from her dream, like awakening from crystal water and into clear air. "Me..."

"Honey...? Oh, you're awake, what a relief." As Mirvna saw a young lady next to her bedrest, smiling towards her. "Who are you?" as she asked having no idea who the lady might be. "...It's me... your mother... you don't remember me?" "The doctor says to not let her exert herself and letting her have plenty of rest." "Who are you?" as she pointed at the Queen, pondering of whom she might be. "I'm nobody, sweetheart, get some rest now..." as she smiled gently towards the young princess. "Okay... as the Queen fluffed Mirvna's pillow to let her have a goodnight's rest. "We should go, let her rest, sweetheart." "Okay." Perseis said out. "Get some rest, sweetie." As Mirvna nodded and tried to sleep, while the two left her room.

As the young princess Mirvna ponders about the two strange yet seemingly familiar faces, she pondered about her dream self. 'She looked sad... I wonder whom did she called out to...' as she thought to herself. "Ow..." as she tries to remember. "Mirvna...? Daddy's coming in okay...?" as the young prince called out to the young princess, standing by the doorframe, walking towards her, and sat by the bed. "Are you feeling better, my love?" "No... I don't know whom you might be... who are you?" as she said out loud. "I'm somebody close... don't worry about it," as he smiled painfully towards the young Princess. As her stomach gurgled, "I'm hungry..." "Okay, I'll let the kitchen staff to make your favorites, tonight okay?" as he got up from the bed and kisses the young princess on the forehead, as he walked away.

"That man is so nice. Maybe he is someone I know..." as she thought to herself.

"Hehe..." as she tries to nap once more, and fell asleep. She dreamt again

f:dream: "Our love! As the young princess turned heads to see of whom the voice belong to. "We cannot keep doing this, meeting in secret, our parents might blow a gasket.." "We'll show them our love, as long as we have each other, we don't need nobody else," as the man in her dream, kisses her on her forehead. 'He's handsome...' as Mirvna thought to herself.

"As long as you're with me, nothing else, matters" as they synchronized.

As she woke up. "Whoa..."