Untitled Part 6

6. The switch of sexual desire boldly seduce a strong man and insert his thick and long penis into his tender pussy

Late at night, "Well, um...", the strange pleasure coming from the body woke Lexin, who was immersed in it, from her dream. Her private parts were muddy and felt very uncomfortable.

In the dream, she changed from her normal personality and boldly seduced a strong man, inserting his thick and long penis into the watery and tender hole. The beautiful girl's naked and tender body made love with the man's strong wheat-colored skin, making crazy love. .

In the quiet and dark dormitory, the other three girls were asleep at this time. Lexin bit her lips nervously. Her subtle movements did not wake up the other people in the dormitory. Lexin, who was a little relieved, felt a little more relaxed.

Her body was not as tight as when she first woke up. How could she have such a lustful dream? Le Xin thought, it must be that she thought too much about what happened in the abandoned warehouse during the day.

As the saying goes, she thinks every day and dreams every night, or he has turned on the switch of her hidden sexual desire. Thinking of this possibility, Le Xin shook his head in the dark and denied that she was not that kind of person.

After recalling the dream, Le Xin blushed, took the flashlight placed on the corner of the bed, followed the light from the flashlight, walked softly to find her underwear, and then walked to the bathroom.

She took off her wet underwear and saw the water-stained black pubic hair shining brightly. Shy Lexin only glanced at it and stopped looking at her private parts. She quickly wiped it with a wet tissue and put on a clean pair of underwear. She went to bed and continued sleeping.

In the boxing gym, Lin Hu took off his boxing gloves and walked to the side to look for water. With a grunt, the half bottle of water disappeared in an instant. After taking a rest, Lin Hu left the boxing gym.

Lin Hu bought a villa in H City with the prize money he won from the competition. This is his only residence in H City.

He originally wanted to bring Lexin to his home, but now she has run away. Lexin is a freshman at H City University. Looking at Lexin's mobile phone number stored in his phone, he found that this was all information he had found by someone.

He was about to call Le Xin when a call came over. Staring at the name displayed on the phone screen, Lin Hu's eyes darkened and he answered the call.

As soon as the call was connected, before he could say anything, the male voice on the phone spoke first, "Lin Hu, you have answered the phone. I have called you many times, but you haven't answered. I am so worried." I'm a dad."

"Tell me if you have anything to say," Lin Hu said in a cold tone. He and his rich father were like strangers. Ever since he came to H City alone from abroad, he had no contact with Lin Zhi. He only had his father's phone number. Ignore or refuse to answer.

After hanging up the phone, an irritated Lin Hu rubbed the knot on his head. Lin Zhi had to ask him to go abroad. If he left now, what would happen to his woman? If she ran away completely, who would he go with? , a man who rarely struggled, was confused at this time.

In the end, Lin Hu got on the plane and went to country w.

None of them had classes this afternoon, so Le Xin and Qiao Wan went to the library together. Qiao Wan looked at Le Xin, who was different from the past few days. It seemed that something had changed. Her complexion became redder and her skin was tender and smooth. She didn't see how Le Xin suddenly changed a lot when she was taking care of herself.

Qiao Wan looked at her suspiciously, while Le Xin was stared at. "Qiao Wan, what are you looking at me for? Is there something on my face?" Le Xin asked in confusion. When she came out of the dormitory, Qiao Wan Keep staring at her.

"The skin cream on your face is not evenly applied." Qiao Wan suppressed her doubts for the time being and asked Lexin again when she had time.