The News

Alex is walking towards his office, after talking to medelin.. he made sure she rest..

Busy in thought about what happened..
He thinks it was her hallucination..

The man she saw in her hallucination was none other than Alex's best friend.

Ethan parker, one of the great revolutionary soldier.. die in an fight with one of the officers..
Medelin and Ethan loved each other very much..
He was the first task force officer assigned..
Young, talented and caring..

Ethan and medelin were not officially married.. but they did the small marrige ceremony with promises..

Ava is the only trace medelin has of Ethan, that's why she never mentioned her.. she just want her daughter to be safe.. and Alex understands that well..

It hurts Alex to even think about Ethan's dead body.. how brutal it was for medelin to see her love getting buried..

Lost in thought of his best friend,Alex enters his office..

Curtains blowing, cool air coming through the window..

Alex walks up to the window..

It wasn't open, when he left..

*Chomp* *Chomp*
Sound of munching..

Without turning around, Alex removed his black glove.. slowly, and turns to look back,

He quickly points his finger towards the table, a lightning bolt stuck to the pages around his table, the bolt was powerful, enough to scatter everything in the air..

KOOK. A green little creature shouts..

"Ahh." Alex sighs in relief to see kook.

"Why do you always eat my pages, huh?" Alex walks up to the table and takes the kook in his hand,

Kook, a lizard-like dragon, it has spikes on his back, big wide eyes, and wide mouth, it had pages.., kook's kind usually work as underground agents.. they can hear and understand human speech, but they can't talk, they shape shifte into anything and spy..

"Where is Jack?" Alex asked..
Jack,  kook's best friend, one of the spy's revolutionary army had. He mostly stayed out of the town, in cities of royal people to gather information and news..

Kook rolls its body on Alex's hand.. feeling sleepy.., Alex smiles.

Everyone loved kook, he was little. Cute and lovely..

"Now now, tell me the news." Alex said, taking him to the table, and he sat on his chair.

Kook walks up to the edge of the table, after Alex dropped him on it, on the stack of books there was a letter with golden ribbon wrapped around it..
Kook take the rolled letter in his mouth and brings it to Alex..

"Thank you." Alex said and opens ribbon..

The letter is from Jack.. if he sends a letter through Kook, it means he is not coming back early..

Alex reads the letter.

"Hey chief..
Jack here, I hope my buddy got there safely..
Well, I am currently here in the main capital.. I heard something really bad.
You know that accident happened weeks ago, the Mayer mansion one.

Well, both the king and queen of Mayer territory had been under Custody.

They did call a meeting on it a few days ago..and some news spread,that they will be bringing the prisoners to authorise custody..