Servent Cum here!

Sophia woke up to the sun shining through her window and she stretched, sprawled out on her king sized mattress. Her right arm hit somebody who was sleeping next to her, Soph didn't remember the girls name but she remembered bringing her home from the bar before fucking her till she passed out. She had been a good fuck but that was in the past, Soph rarely ever fucked the same girl, or guy for that matter, twice. You might think that all of this combined with a great nights sleep would have Sophia in a good mood, however, she was not.
"SERVANT COME HERE NOW!" She yelled and her one of her servants scramble up the stairs towards her.
"Y-Yes Mistress?" Questions Mia her 18 year old servant.
"Tell me Mia, why when I work up, was your pretty little face not between my thighs? Why was your hot tongue not lapping my juices from my pussy for your breakfast?" Demanded the naked and very intimidating Sophia, "Why were your lips not wrapped around my dick if I were hard?"
"Uhh uhhh I-I don't know mistriss, I'm sorry"
"Don't give me that's sorry bullshit and get on your knees and start licking, you know damn well I like to wake up to an orgasm every day" said Soph.
Mia instantly dropped to her knees between Sophia's spread legs and started working her tongue up and down her mistresses slit, clearly her mistress was extra horny this morning as juices were already trickling down her thighs and Mia made sure to lap that up too.
After a little while of letting Mia lick her, Sophia had a wonderfully wicked idea as she suddenly grabbed Mia's head and shoved her face deeper into her pussy. She started to jump and fuck Mia's face for a little and as she started to feel the swell of pressure in her lower stomach, she extended her clit into a dick that slid right down Mia's trapped throat. Ignoring the chocking and gaging noises from her servant, Sophia contributed to roughly fuck get face and after a little longer in Mia's throat, pulled her dick out and came all over her face, her hair, her tits and the floor too.
"Lick it up, when I get back out of my shower it better be all cleaned up and don't even think about using your hands unless it's to put it right in your mouth" said Soph to the slumped form of Mia on the ground.
With that Soph stepped over Mia, stopped with one leg over her and reached down, grabbed her semi hard and still thick dick, and slapped her across the face with it.
"That's for not waking me with head you little bitch" said Sophia with a slight bit of satisfaction in her tone, "tomorrow, Do Not forget."
Then she walked away to get her shower, leaving Mia on the ground in a puddle of cum.

"      Then she walked away to get her shower, leaving Mia on the ground in a puddle of cum