The DREAM- in the shadows of beasts (part -1)

Once upon a twilight dream, my friend and I, reunited after years apart, ventured into the depths of an ancient and abandoned temple in a late afternoon. The temple's courtyard, adorned with three majestic sculptures of deities, two preceding the one behind, stood silent and still, draped in the cloak of fallen leaves. As we wandered through the temple courtyard crunching the dry leaves beneath our feet, the sun casted long shadows across the marble floor of illuminating red stone pillars that stood like silent sentinels.

Suddenly, my friend's gentle gesture caught my attention and a whispered plea for silence drew my attention to a looming danger—a creature with stripes as big as a bull, and fearsome. IT WAS A TIGER, prowling the temple grounds with intent. With hearts pounding in unison, we dared not make a sound as we moved swiftly behind pillars, our breath held in silent anticipation. But our caution was short-lived as two more tigers emerged from the shadows, their presence casting a shadow of fear upon us. With the instinctive urgency of survival, we bolted towards the sanctuary of the road beyond the temple's confines, the tigers' angry growls echoing behind us.

 As my heart raced and fear gripped me, my thoughts became tangled mess in my head. Were these tigers protectors of temple, guardians of its ancient secrets? Had we unknowingly angered the gods? Did we overstepped the boundaries of the temple's scared domain?

Just when it seemed our escape was futile, a guardian angel on a bike appeared, his eyes filled with determination and adrenaline. Without hesitation, we sprinted towards him, joining him in his daring escape. With the roar of the engine drowning out the pounding of our hearts, we raced away from the temple, the tigers hot on our trail. With each glance behind us, their fierce determination only fueled our desperation to outrun them. It seemed impossible, yet our mysterious savior somehow navigated us through the countryside with skill and determination.

On our way forwards, we noticed a wired iron gate. We hurtled towards an iron gate, manned by a group of men on the other side, hope blossomed within us. With a collective effort, they pushed the gate shut just as the tigers lunged towards us, their jaws snapping at the iron bars. With a collective sigh of relief, we realized we had narrowly escaped the clutches of danger.

And so, our journey continued into the unknown, our hearts still racing with the thrill of our narrow escape. But amidst the setting sun and uncertainty, one thing remained clear—we were united in our determination to face whatever trials lay ahead, together.