chp-16

Ishan's pov
After hours on the bus we finally reached. The place is beautiful.
It is the same place , months ago I requested Hardik Bhai and Rohit Bhai to come with me to celebrate a holiday . Both of them refused due to some reasons but why now? Why have they brought everyone here for a holiday? It's a beautiful little resort by the beach side. 

Rohit
Everyone go get fresh keep your luggage and come back .

Hardik
Let's have a volleyball match by the beach side . Whichever team wins can give us a truth or dare . All Indian players in one team and all foreigners in one team .

Tilak
That sounds fun . Have fun losing. ( I saw it Tilak winked to Brewis. I felt a little relieved that somebody is happy)

Brewis
Let's see who wins ( Brewis winked back)

Mayank
Ishu you coming?

Ishan
Huh where to? But no I am not going anywhere. Don't want to waste my time with you all . I prefer being in my room alone . Instead of hanging out with you .

Naman Dhir
Well so happy to hear that . You won't be joining finally negative influence would be kept aside .

Tilak
You don't how to do fun Ishan . Whenever you are near fun is nowhere around. I was wrong that about you . All you are is heartless.

Piyush
I really wish you were not here . Ishan you don't know how to smile. All you do is discourage everyone.  All the matches we have lost is because of you. Your words haunted every single member...

Bumrah
Ishu did you just pretend it all? I don't even remember your past self

Ishan
You guys are too emotional. Got affected by my words and lost the match . Do not have control over yourself your game . Do not talk to me.

Surya
Ishan you should apologise

Rohit
No he won't.

Mayank
Why would he? They were enough rude to him. He won't apologize.

Ishan
How petty can you be Mayank ? Still defending me . I am going to the room to get some peace from here .

Author's pov
Ishan went inside the room . He kept his luggage aside and slept for 2 hours. Later waking up he went inside the washroom. He jumped in the shower with all his clothes on . Water making him completely wet which hid his tears. He kept crying and crying....

After 3 hours in the shower. Ishan came out and stood in front of the mirror . Looking at his messy state red puffy eyes . He looked at himself and a sudden voice came "just take help you are hurting us both" . Ishan looked around finding no-one present. "I am not beside or behind you. I am inside you I am your past self . Go to your Rohit bhaiya, Hardik Bhaiya , Mayank , Rishab , Shubman or your Virat Bhaiya take their help Ishan" And Ishan thought he had finally gone mad .

He kept looking at mirror finding all the memories and his past self debating with each other . He looked at his reflection and finally asked "what do you want?"
A inner turmoil was going inside Ishan's head. Ishan's inner mind was torturing him .

Past Ishan
Hey, can we talk?

Ishan
No, I don't really wanna talk right now

Past Ishan
That's okay, you never really did
I've been screaming every day, "Please let me out!"

Ishan
Hold up, let you out?
You couldn't protect yourself, I was protecting you

Past Ishan
You were protecting me?

Ishan
Yes, protecting you. Everybody in this world was rejecting you. Nobody out here could accept you

Past Ishan
No, everyone could, except you
That's the problem that you have, man
You build walls up and hide behind the pain. And I guess that I'm partially to blame. I don't know what to say

Ishan
No, explain, you're making no sense to me. It kinda all just sounds like a guess to me

Past Ishan
Bro, your trauma made me just a memory. Ain't nobody in this world remembers me

Ishan
So you wanted them to hurt you?

Past Ishan
Man, that's not what I'm saying

Ishan
Well, you basically are every time
That you told me I took it too far
And your only friend left you
'Cause you're way too emotional

Past Ishan
Man I did what I was supposed to do

Ishan
No, you didn't, the world made you hit your limit

Past Ishan
And then I got distant. That's what I'm tryna tell you but you just won't listen
What I'm tryna tell you is we're both broken. My heart's open, yours is closing

Ishan
I don't give a damn if my heart is frozen

Past Ishan
You don't wanna be yourself?

Ishan
I had to free myself Because it just kept happening

Past Ishan
Go see a therapist instead of just rappening
Or it'll just keep happening

Ishan
You don't think I ever get tired of masking' it?

Past Ishan
I don't care if you do 'cause the more that you are
Means the more that I'm vanishing
And I really just want myself back again...

Ishan
JUST SHUT THE HELL UP .
(Ishan smashed his hand on the mirror breaking it into several pieces and blood coming out of his hand . He looked at the broken pieces of mirror and pressed it against his palm a little to make blood fall out . He looked at his blood . He kept thinking and thinking while his blood was coming out . Again a sudden voice came "you are thinking right go ahead there are still people beside your side to help you" Then he wrote something in his blood "VATSAL I WON'T LET YOU CONTROL ME ANYMORE"

Ishan
Maybe I should take help....... How much powerful can Vatsal be? He cannot hold more power than Virat Bhaiya can he? No.

________________________________________________________________________________

Stay tuned .

I will upload a long chapter . I know this is short .