━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

⭑·゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

( 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 )

( 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 )

Its a chaotic sight with two magical schools sitting between Slytherin Table and Ravenclaw table the most. These two magical schools was none other than Durmstrang and Beauxbatons. Right now its the third task of the triwizard tournament. And there isn't a Potter in sight yet but Neville isn't in the table either which is a bit concerning for Minerva and for Fleur she said her thank you for saving her sister back from the second task but also told her that she should take her inheritance test when she had a chance too.

In Gringotts there stood Neville taking his godsister to see her vaults manager to take her inheritage test. "I am here to see Bloodclaw as in the Potters Vault Manager for my godsister Anthea to take her inheritance test." Neville asked griphook. "Give me a minute, I'll go see if he available." Griphook stated calmly as Neville nodded then glanced at his godsister who seem to be jolted which is concerning to him.

Griphook came back, "He is available. I will show you the way to him." He told to Neville who nodded then both him and Anthea walked inside as in making way to the Potters Vault Manager.

"What can I do for your, Mr. Longbottom and Ms. Potter?" Bloodclaw said in a curiousity look its the first time he has met the young Potter this morning but now with Mr. Longbottom as she promised.

"I am here to take inheritance again but with my godbrother. Although I've been told by Fleur Delacour to take it cause what she told me is that some of my magic ability was blocked." Anthea stated as Neville nodded from her statement but was shock by what she just stated just now. "Alrighty then, I will need you to prick four blood drops to the this parchments. You may review again as well. But for properties & profits you need to be at least 17 years old to get them." Bloodclaw stated with a smile since he already knows that Ms. Potter already taken it but she didn't bother asking of removing her blocks until she brings her godbrother with her as Anthea nodded she use the knife that was in front of her and drop at least four drops of her blood.

Anthea had a feeling that her parents are alive but wasn't sure how Neville's parents are alive as well. "I thought my parents are deemed insane back in St. Mungos?" Neville said confused. "That's where you are wrong on this one, Young Longbottom. The bodies that was in St. Mungos are fake. Your parents bodies are here in Gringotts they are in the middle of transition at the moment. They were turned into vampires by Ms. Potter's mother who is Lilyana Mikaelson the original tribrid." Bloodclaw stated proudly and truthfully as Neville jaw dropped on that information. "Your mother has been planning to get you transition into a vampire but wears a lapis lazuli ring in order to walk in sunlight." He added.

Then Anthea continue reading her list as it listed that her magic was blocked it pissed her off. How dare Dumbledore block her magic. "Is it possible to remove all the blocks now." Anthea asked Bloodclaw. "There is follow me. As for you Longbottom here is a parchment you might as well check if you have any blocks on you as well before I send Ms. Potter to the healers and to get rid of the horocruxes on her forehead as well." Bloodclaw stated.