kill my soul

Jungkook came to hospital at 10 pm...

Taehyung is not with you......

Maid is sleeping on the floor in your room.

Wake up y/n.... wake up he is shaking you.. slowly....

You wake up and shocked seeing him so close to your face.....

Jungkook: let's go outside....

He carried you upstairs..... both are sitting on the stairs...

You are staring at him ....

Jungkook:who are you exactly?..

Y/n: go away.....

He is frowned...

Jungkook: we met before haven't we?

Y/n: i don't know who you are....

Jungkook: i don't remember anything about my past if you know me can you tell me what kind of a person I was...

Sohee is calling him

Ahhh dammit...

He said and switched off his phone...

He held your hand gently and said...

Jungkook: why my heart is aching seeing you in this state?..

Y/n: I am a married woman....can you please leave me alone....my husband will kill you if he know this...go...

You are about to get up he held your hands tightly...due to the imbalance you are about to fall but he dragged you towards him now you are sitting in his lap.....

You both are lost in the world.....
Both are not breaking the eye contact...

After few minutes you both came to senses

And you sit down beside him...

Jungkook: I'm getting headache when I try to remember my past dreams are haunting me.....y/n?......what you are to me?....

Y/n: i think you misunderstanding...I spent my whole life in Seoul how can you feel you know me?..does that makes sense...

But i kissed you in my dream.......I proposed and you accepted me.....

Y/n: stop creating fake scenarios.....

He said ok ....

Jungkook: what happened to you in the morning? Why your body has so many belt
Marks? Did he hit you?.....tell me....I can help you...you want divorce...

Y/n: death is divorce to me it is not easy for me to escape from him...he will never give me divorce......he is obsessed with me...

Tear escaped from your eyes 👀...