♤♡Perfect Prostitute♤♡

Pov Tae: I train at the bar because tonight a big mobster is coming to the club where I work and he is a VIP and special client. I'll have to satisfy him very well so he doesn't kill me. Prostitution is not my luxury job but for some money I have to do it.
Pov Jk: I arrive at the club owned by my friend Suga and I go to him because I really want that prostitute. I'm possessive and good whores don't share them with anyone. I go to ask about the price for the body and ass of the whore, and she tells me that it is 10,000 euros because she is a virgin. I give him the money in a suitcase and go to the cabin where the whore is waiting for me dressed in a short skirt, a fitted black blouse. I pick her up and carry her to the car where I start driving while kissing her on the lips. I take her out of the car, we enter the house and go to our room where sweets, champagne, rose petals, strawberries, chocolate, sex toys are already prepared but I will probably use them lightly because I have fallen in love with this girl and I want to i do, it feels good. I want to love him tonight gently and gently. He was already in his underwear on the bed but I stop him when he wants to take my pants off and I tell him gently.
Jk: Love you don't have to do this if you don't want to
Tae: I have to satisfy you because I bought before, Mr. Jeon.
Jk: Love, tonight I want to satisfy you. Let Kookie satisfy you, love.
Tae: Okay.
I gently take her in my arms and take her to the bathtub where I start to wash her with all kinds of scented shower gels, I gently wash her pussy and put my finger in her pussy and she moans. She's happy and I like that. She is a refined woman and I'm sure she likes to be dominated by a man. I take a little champagne in my mouth and kiss her lightly. After we finish the bath, I take her out of the tub and gently put her on the bed while I put on a sex suit and go to the bar in the room where I dance. I see her excited so I go to her and put myself on her pussy where I start to rub against her. I give her a lollipop and she starts to suck it with her mouth while I put a little chocolate on her abdomen and lick her, then I start to caress her pussy with my hand and fingers and with a fan with black feathers, then with a sexual kiss and I bite her neck, abdomen, the lollipop I walk her on her abdomen lightly, I take off my sex suit, I take my dick in my hand and she licks it swallowing the sperm afterwards, then I take 2 fingers and put them in her ass gently after lubricating them with lubricant, then I smear my dick with lubricant to reach her ass and I start making love to her gently and gently until the morning. We cum and fall asleep cuddling like a couple we already are because she's my lover now.