Chapter 3

~POV: 3rd Person~
~7th Unit: Shushu's Room~

~POV: 3rd Person~~7th Unit: Shushu's Room~

"Those Romance Manga don't get me exited..."

"SwashBuckler Movies are still the best! Don't you think so too caretaker?" Shushu asked, turning her head to look at Jin who's arranging the Books in her bookshelf.

"I guess...but still, the best you could do is clean your own room..." Jin said looking around her room that literally looks like it was hit by a tornado or something.

"Alright, no complaining now. You're already my Slave." She said pointing one finger

She then took her phone out and showed Jin the Picture then said "Look here. You don't want this to leak, do you? The Chief's Corrective measures are scary!"

Jin just Looked at her with a calm look then thought "She's really enjoying this..."

He then looked down to see some of Shushu's underwear. He isn't someone who get flustered with just underwears. If the person is wearing it, it might be good enough to make him exited, but just the underwear? Nope, not in a million years.

Shushu then appeared in his left shoulder saying "Arara~ what are you looking at Caretaaaker~"

Jin just looked at her then said "is a girl like you really fine with me picking that up?"

"Its kinda creepy that your asking that with a straight face..." Shushu Replied

"You're a man of chores. I'm sure you can just think of them as any other clothing thrown on the floor." Shushu said smiling

Just as he was about to pick it up he hear a camera shutter sound. He looked towards Shushu and saw her holding her Phone she then said "I think I can also use this as " Evidence""

Jin didn't reply and just sighed at her antics. After cleaning her room he was about to go to the Kitchen and prepare some meals, but heard something or someone so he decided to head and check it out first.

"Faster and Sharper Himari!"

"Yes!!!"

"Don't let yourself be countered!"

He then saw Kyouka and Himari having a spar, when a Shuuki suddenly came out of the ground gaining their attention.