Chapter 3: Uno! Yumeko vs Misa!

(play song)

"How about we start off with our names. My name is Yumeko Jabami and yours?" Yumeko asked. 

"My name is Misa Amane! And this is my boyfriend, Light Yagami!" Misa exclaimed. Yumeko looked at Light. 

"This is your boyfriend? He doesn't look like he loves you all that much." Yumeko told Misa.

Misa got mad, and she yelled. "I'll win this! Just you watch! I'm a pro at Uno!"

"I like your enthusiasm, the loser owes the winner 200,000¥." Yumeko responded to Misa. 

Light had a bad feeling about Yumeko, she could tell that he didn't have any feelings for Misa, and she can provoke anyone. He the passed out 7 cards to the each of them. 

"You all know the rules of Uno, so I don't need to explain. The winner will get 200,000¥ from the loser

"I'll go first." Yumeko placed a yellow two down, Misa placed a green two down. They both looked each other 

Yumeko chuckled softly.

After her turn, I'll hit her with a draw two, she won't see it coming!  

Yumeko placed a green skip card. 

(stop the first music)

(play song)

"Huh?" Misa said. "That wasn't supposed to..." She thinks about all the money she could lose.

Yumeko placed down a draw two. 

"No! Wait how! Light, did you give her....!" Misa said frantically. "Why Light!"

"No he didn't, dealers are neutral. Now go Misa! You can't fold in Uno! Take your cards and strike me back!" Yumeko yelled at Misa. Yumeko's eyes glowed red tempting Misa.

"Fine then...I....I change the color to blue!" Misa placed down a Wild card.

L watched on. Yumeko is insane, he'd already deducted that she was. In fact anyone in this school could be mentally deranged. He picked up his fork, and ate another bite of cake.

Yumeko placed down a Wild card.

"I change the color to red." 

Crap! I don't have any cards that are red! Misa thought

Misa grabbed a card from the deck, It was just a yellow card. Misa started to get teary. 

"Why! Why a yellow card!" 

Yumeko placed down a red nine card. 

"No!" Misa frantically placed down a yellow nine. Yumeko smiled like monster dragging you into darkness. 

Yumeko placed down a yellow draw two and said,

"Uno."

"NO! I-...I shouldn't lose!" Misa yelled. Misa placed down a yellow zero card. 

Yumeko placed a green zero down. 

"Yumeko has no more cards, therefore, she wins." Light explained

Misa fell back from her chair.

"AAAAAAAH!" Misa screamed. "LIGHT! PLEASE SAVE ME FROM DEBT!"

Light looked away, ashamed. That Misa can't even pay her loses

"Misa now owes Yumeko 200,000¥." Light said. 

"And just on donation day!" Yumeko told Misa. 

"Donation...day?"

"It means, you lose a large sum of money and now you need to pay to the student council, if you can't, your rank will fall." L explained

"Light! Ryuzaki! Y-you'll give me the funds r-right!?" 

Light stayed quiet so did L.

"If you don't pay your debt..." Yumeko said softly. "YOU'LL BECOME A HOUSE PET!"

"AAAAAAAAAH!" 

Misa gave a blood curdling scream.