Chapter 3

Hours passed; there was no sign of Emily. Russo and Maria went back to their Mansion. It's been hours since she and her men are trying to locate Emily's location. On the other hand, Louis, who was angry before had now calmed down and on the order of Michael, he is preparing a secret base for both the allies, where they can fight against Vincent and his men. Louis, who called Maria heartless, had now started feeling remorse for calling her like that, but he knew that he wasn't wrong.

"It's done. She is here." Danny said pointing to a red dot on screen.

"Good. Prepare to leave, we can't waste more time. And in case it turns about to be a trap, you know what to do" she said. Danny nodded and went out of the room.

Just as Maria and her men were about to leave, her phone rang and it showed Louis' number which she had saved at the Island. She sighed and answered it.

"What do you want Louis?" she asked impatiently.

"Did you find the location?" he asked repeating her tone to her.

"Yes. But Louis it's not your mission, so don't worry about it" Was only thing she said and hung up the call. But Louis wasn't the man to give up on his words; he said he will help her that means he will. No matter what happens he won't turn back from his own words.

He ordered his men to track Maria's phone so that he can follow her. He wasn't going to back away at this point. Within few minutes he was following tracks of Maria's gang.

Maria busted through the door of warehouse, her eyes landed on a figure, tied up on a chair, face tapped and tear stained, her wrists struggling to be free. As soon she observed Emily's condition anger took over her and a fight began. Her men made sure no one can escape from warehouse. Meanwhile she went to her sister and opened her restrains and tape.

"Oh god!" Emily sobbed leaning on her sister's shoulder from the emotions she had been dealing. Maria stroked her sister's hair to comfort her and gently held her as closer as possible. Maria was trying to keep herself from crying right there.

"It's okay. I'm here now. Get up, we need to get out." Maria said and as she helped her sister stand, Louis and his men busted and within a second they were a part of fight. Louis eyes landed on Maria and a girl who he assumed to be Emily. He made his way through to them. Maria looked at him in with mix of emotion; it was gratitude and something Louis can't comprehend. He looked at girl and Maria asking. Maria nodded and gripped her sister tightly.

"Take her to the car, I got this covered." Louis said as Maria and Emily carefully made her way outside the warehouse from the intense atmosphere of fight. Maria made her sister sit in car with a man leaving with her for her security. Maria decided to go back inside and help them finish the fight. She killed a few men that tried to come out and carefully dodging the bullets she fought. Few of Vincent's men ran out of armory the same time as Louis ran out of bullets. Louis got engaged with them, fighting with nothing but hands. He easily launched punches and kicks to them as he was a strong man.

Maria noticed a man aiming for Louis behind him with a gun and without wasting a second she shot him and he fell to the ground. She covered Louis many times during the fight. He looked at Maria with a sense of gratitude. Maria threw a knife at Louis; he caught it and used it against Vincent's men. Maria shot a few men who were trying to run away. Slowly the fight began to die. Few of both allies men were injured besides that all Vincent's men were dead.

As the fight ended the dead bodies were left there. The men were now walking outside, helping injured. Louis and Maria looked around their surroundings in warehouse making sure no one was alive.