Chapter Two - Overthrown

Changing my intro & ending styles to see if i like it lol

◁ • Words: 1794 • ▶

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

✘ THIRD REICH'S POV ✘

It was the morning, its time I kill my own brother. He doesn't know I'm gonna do this today- but I'll just shoot him on the head at breakfast.

Third Reich got up from his bed and looked for his gun, he always hides it in different places just in case- but he knew where it was. Weimar doesn't know this but I do have secret drawers under my bed- I hide important stuff he isn't supposed to know in there.

Especially most of my weapons.

Opening the 6th drawer from the second row, I grabbed a pocket pistol, making sure it has bullets then I put it inside of my pocket. 

By the way- I think Weimar told me he was gonna invite a country over for a small meeting today, well looks like it's gonna be the last meeting in his life.

I hope that personified country doesn't stay here for too long.

Third Reich then left his room, going to the kitchen and seeing two personified countries talking. A black-red and yellow tricolor country, Weimar, and a red country with a yellow hammer and sickle on the upper left corner of their face...

I wonder who's that.

Before I walked over to them, Weimar noticed me coming so he whispered something to the other country and they nodded.

"Guten Morgen Reich.." (Good morning Reich..) Weimar greeted, I rolled my eyes at him, ignoring him of course. I just got myself breakfast and left the kitchen. Looks like my killing will have to wait.

"Erm, hi..." The country with the hammer and sickle greeted me as I walked passed him and Weimar, I gave them a weird look but shrugged in response and left the kitchen, I heard them sigh and said something to Weimar- whatever not like I care. I started to walk to my room now. They kinda look familiar with the hammer and sickle tho... but I feel like i have seen them before? they didn't even bother introducing themselves tho.

Which is something they should fucking do since every country that has visited Weimar (and if I don't know them..) introduced themselves to me.

Third Reich opened the door to his room with his free left arm, he entered then sat down on his office table and ate his breakfast.

I still kind of wonder who that even was- but whoever it is, I need them to leave soon so I can kill Weimar.

✘ WEIMAR'S POV ✘

"He didn't recognize me." Soviet sighed as Third Reich walked away, Soviet did seem a bit upset about it... I mean what can you expect from someone who hasn't seen you in 20 years? I mean Third should've remembered him by the hammer and sickle along with the red field on Soviet's flag, but I guess its really lost in his memories.

"I'm sure he still remembers you, Soviet, he just needs time.. he's probably trying to remember!" Weimar tried to reassure his friend, but the tall personified country didn't really seem to light up but nodded. 

"Yeah... how has it been between you two now? I didn't really see anything he used to do with you, such as playing around or greeting back..." Soviet asked, I guess he should really know me and Reich aren't close brothers anymore.

I sighed before I spoke, "Me and Reich aren't too close anymore.. he started acting off after the Great War, I know it doesn't have anything to do with vater (father) tho." Weimar explained, he kept going. "He stopped the nonstop dragging, we stopped hanging out, and... he stopped asking about you."