nine.

chapter nine | maya
🌱

"Does the kiss we shared mean nothing to you, Maya?"

My ears began to ring, my pulse began to increase and my legs grew weak.
"What-" He cut me off

"Maya, did you not feel a spark when we kissed or am I an idiot for falling in love with a community bitch or maybe ... a slut?!" Regie shouted straight to my face, only inches away from me. I felt humiliated and my tears of anger were threatening to make it's appearance.

"Regie, I can be anything but never a community bitch or slut that anybody and everybody can use!" At this point I'm crying and screaming at him.

"Then why the fuck did you lead me on if you're going to be Justin's wife and now Oliver's date or girlfriend, huh?"

"First of all, I didn't beg Justin to call me his wife, if that's how he see's me then so be it. Oliver and I went out and acted like we were in relationship just to see you guys reaction since this was a fucking prank video for the main channel!" I let out all my anger, you can call it female rage.

The room was now dead silent, Regie was speechless and so was everyone in the room.

"Maya-"

"No, it's my turn to cut you off and you'll listen to me. I didn't know that Oliver was going to kiss me nor squeeze my ass when we hug. I didn't know that the kiss we shared meant so much to you and to be honest it did mean something to me but to see you holding yourself back and not try to  communicate your feelings that you have to me speaks much more louder to me. " I take a breather before continuing.

"I hoped that you would talk to me more but instead here you are, standing infront of everyone and calling me a community bitch and a slut just because you didn't have the balls to actually talk to me like any other person in the world!" I shout to the point where I could here my voice echo throughout the entire house

I started laughing, the anger was getting to me faster than I thought. I was officially insane with how confused and enraged I was with how humiliating this position I was in was.

"So if you guys don't mind, I'll be staying a few nights at my bestfriends house and don't worry about me being a slut that might want to get dicked down since the person I'm going to is a female"

I didn't want to spend another second in that house so I just walk out of the house with the handbag I had. I quickly requested an Uber ride to Daisy's house that was just more than 20 minutes away.

As soon as I see my bestfriend's face, I started crying and she engulfed me in a warm hug, which I extremely needed and then she took me inside her house and soon I began to tell her what had just happened.

▪▪▪

"Girl, you got to be kidding me!" My bestfriend, Daisy, said while shocked.

"I'm not but I wish I was, if only  I wasn't chosen by them to be a new member of the crew maybe then this wouldn't have happened" I said while sulking

"No babes, don't beat yourself up about this. I mean the kiss situation would've come out one way or another" Daisy said then pulled me into a long, warm and fuzzy hug.

"I really needed that after all this drama" I pull back from the hug and softly smiled at Daisy.

I did tell her everything and luckily we wear the same size when it comes to clothing so I didn't have to worry about clothes but I did need to buy some body essentials at a nearby convenient store but I'll do that later.

"How about we have the iconic sleepovers that we used to have when we were younger?" Daisy questions

"That would be amazing, thank you Daisy!" I said then attacked her with kisses all over her face.

"Okay get off me, lets get changed into matching hello kitty pyjamas then we can go to a store to buy some snacks and then do some karaoke and watch the entire season of Bratz!" She said

"Say no more" I jumped and started looking for the matching pyjamas when I found them, we quickly get changed and use Daisy's car to go to the nearest convenient store. Once we got there, I went straight to the essentials aisle and grab me some of the things I need then went to the snacks aisle for some Doritos, Fritos and Pringles in the flavours I liked.

I then start searching for Daisy, I could see her at a distance in the sweets aisle. I then start making my way towards her but then the voices of a group of girls beside me bring me to an abrupt halt.

"Isn't that Maya from NSB?" A girl with neon pink hair said.

"Yeah, did you see Kane's Instagram live from earlier?" Another girl with a white highlights said. I wonder what live their talking about?

"No, what was it about?" The girl with neon pink hair asked her friend.

"Well the live was going good at the first 20 minutes but then after that things started getting heated when Maya arrived back home with Oliver. There was a big argument between Maya and Regie after he called her a 'community bitch and slut'. When she was called that Maya completely went in insane female rage mode. The live literally went from 28.9K viewers to 101.7K viewers" Her friend told the pink headed one.

"Woah, I'm sure Kane just forgot about the live bro-" They stop talking after they spotted me staring at them while breathing heavily. The entire world knows about what happened.

I walk to the paying counter and pay for our things then thank the cashier. I then take our things and take ahold of Daisy's hand then drag her out of the store.

"Hey hey hey, what's up?" Daisy stops me and cups my face and wipes my taers away.

"They know, the argument was on a live and now people know. I'm sure... I'm sure it's blowing up right now and I've been labelled a community bitch and slut" I said inbetween my hiccuping as I burst down in tears.

Daisy leads me into her car then gets in the driver seat with the snacks. She then throws the snacks in the back seats and starts driving. I fell asleep while she was driving. I feel a soft tap on my face and I wake up. The first thing I see is Daisy them I look around to see that we're not at her driveway instead we're in the NSB driveway.

"Now before you curse me, we are not going home until you and this Regie guy sort out this problem"

Daisy!

[🖊]

Another long chapter thanks to the school holidays, I get to make longer chapters <3

How do feel about this?

- hana🌴.