The Birth Of Novella Alya Black And Regulus Arcturus

It was 9am on the 25th of June 1961 when Walburga went into labour with her twins. She called for her husband, Orion to tell him to take her to the hospital.

"ORION!!!" Walburga shouted so he could hear her. "ORION!!

Orion runs into her bedroom.

"Walburga? What is it dear?" Orion asks his wife.

"The twins are coming. Take me to the hospital, please." Walburga tells him, a tone of urgency in her voice.

Orion nods and leaves the room and hands Sirius his phone to phone ahead to the hospital. Orion came back in and helps Walburga out of her bed, out the house and to the car all the while a two year old Sirius Black is on the phone to the hospital explaining everything.

Orion puts his wife in the back of the car while she's in labour and plugs in her seat belt for her. Orion climbs in the front of the car, plugs his seat belt in, turns the engine on and zooms to the hospital. Orion honks at at least 20 slow drivers.

Young Sirius Black has now hung up the phone and hangs out with the family house elf Kreacher for a bit until he's summoned to meet his baby brother and sister.

Once Orion arrives at the hospital, a couple of nurses are waiting in the reception with a comfy hospital bed for Walburga. He hands them her hospital bag while the nurses wheel the woman to the hospital room prepared for her. Walburga breathes in and out, frantically, holding her stomach.

They give Walburga something to make the birthing easier. Even though this is her second one, it's going to be harder because instead of one child, it's going to be two. Twins. A boy and a girl. Two pureblood children.

Walburga is in labour with both children for a while because the boy takes about an hour and a half to come out, nearly killing himself and his twin sister. The girl comes out about half an hour after the boy. The girl is stuck with her head poking out of her mothers southern region for almost half an hour, just screaming and crying. She sounds like she wants out of the womb.

Once Walburga has pushed out both of her new children, she holds both of them. This is the last time she's maternal with her children. Walburga smiles, kisses the for heads of her twin children and immediately comes up with their names.

Walburga smiles down at the baby boy and says, "I will call you... Regulus. Regulus Arcturus Black. And you..." She turns to the baby girl. "I'll call you Novella. Novella Alya Black."

A nurse who helped her give birth asks Walburga if she wants her husband and first born child to come. Walburga says yes.

Orion returns to the Black family castle to pick up Young Sirius, the current heir to the family, and their house elf, Kreacher.

Orion walks up to Sirius and Kreacher.

"Sirius, It's time to meet your baby brother and sister! Come on Kreacher. It's time to meet your new friends."

Sirius and Kreacher eagerly follow Orion into the car for the drive to the hospital.

"I can't wait to meet them, daddy!!" Sirius exclaims, excited.

"Neither can I, son." Answers Orion, a smile playing on his lips.

"Kreacher looks forward to having another master and a miss to serve and be friends with. Kreacher is honoured to serve a family as great as this one." Kreacher says, fervently.

Once at the hospital, Orion leads their first born, Sirius, and their house elf Kreacher down the hallways to Walburga's hospital room where she's waiting with Novella and Regulus.

"Hello, mummy," Says a young Sirius. "Are brother and sister here? Can I meet them??

"Hi, Sirius. Sure you can." Walburga says, smiling.

Sirius comes up to his mother and she hands him Regulus first.

"This is Regulus, Sirius." Walburga continues.

"Hi there, Regulus. It's nice to meet you. I'm your big brother, Sirius." Says Sirius, holding baby Regulus.

Regulus stares up at Sirius with big blue eyes.

"Today is your birthday. So happy birthday and welcome to the world." Sirius continues.

He talks to his baby brother for another five minutes before handing Regulus over to his father so Regulus can get to know his father. Then Walburga hands over Novella to Sirius so he can meet her too.

"Hello, Nova. I'm your big brother Sirius. I've just met your twin. Happy birthday to both of you. It's nice to meet you." Sirius says, smiling down at his baby sister who stares up at him with the most beautiful shade of blue eyes.

About a month later, Novella, Regulus and their mother have been discharged and can go home.