introduction (( pt. 1 ))

~~

for this rewrite, i'm only going to go through only few of the episodes. especially those who actually play a part in the plot of the show and not just some filler episodes where they fight monsters and shit.

in this ver. of the show, the character are aged up to a point where they're in high school. So they are probably around 16-17, meaning ladybug and chat noir are going to be able to use their powers over and over again like the adults could.

only a few episodes will be them fighting akumas or amoks but actually them trying to figure out who hawkmoth is and some 𝒹𝓇𝒶𝓂𝒶. They will actually have their accents::

ex: Felix have an british accent
and the characters will often speak french.

cussing/swearing will be included.
this is a more "matured" ver. of miraculous.

~~

𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷/𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮

i'll only be going over the main characters that are shown more often such as::

Marinette Dupain-Cheng

Adrien Agreste

Alya Césaire

Nino Lahiffe

Chloe Bourgeois

⟢ Lila Rossi

Gabriel agreste

Nathalie Sancœur

they'll alternate identities will also be rewritten and redesigned.

((powers will be discussed later))

1. Marinette Dupain-Cheng

originally marinette is this chinese and french girl who lives in the most famous bakery in the city of paris. she is madly clumsy and often CANNOT speak to adrien in complete sentences for her life. she is stalker-level inLOVE with adrien.

Marinette is still going to be this chinese & french girl. She still lives in a bakery, but it's not going to be the most famous and more like a small family business. She's not that clumsy but still messes up her words and trips here and there when shes nervous or overwhelmed. She's now also a perfectionist, (which doesn't workout that much because of her bad habits and clumsiness.) She develops anxiety when she becomes ladybug due to the constant stress and fact that she has to be in different places at the same time. In my ver. She isn't the guardian, bc thats stupid. why would master-fu trust some kid with the miracle box with barely any knowledge or training. master-fu had to train to be the guardian and marinette just got handed the title?!!

remember when she used to hate adrien for hanging out with chloe and "putting that piece of gum on her chair" then automatically falls inlove with him after he gives her an umbrella on a rainy day?

well in my ver. she doesn't "automatically" fall inlove with adrien. she has mixed feelings about him and then later realizes,