Fallen

It was Extermination, Sun was going around hell killing sinners, he wasnt the type and definitely didnt ask for it , but he had too.. 

He went around until in an alley he saw.. Moon. The old moon.. Sun held his weapon tight , wanting to remove his mask to reveal to moon his brother that he is sun his brother.

Moon stepped back ready to rather accept death or kill the exorcist himself , His fist tightened until,, The Exorcist dropped their weapon.. it confused moon , he stood there looking at the exorcist never seeing an exorcist fall hesitant to killing a sinner knowing damn well thats their job..

Sun then ran at moon to push him away as.. [.....] came in , they looked at sun disappointed

What was that? You spared a sinner! Why'd you hesitate? Its our job to get rid of these sinners and you SPARE one?

Sinful Filth like you shouldnt be in heaven

• { • } •

I ran across the corner as i saw [.....] come to that exorcist , my mind was racing , Was that sun!? No it couldn't be..  sun being an exorcist just dosnet make sense..  but if killing sinners is his job why spare him..?

After a while the exorcists went back to heaven buy weirdly i didn't see sun come fly back to heaven.. i get worried as i go back to that alley to see..

Sun..?

Oh god..

SUN!

On the ground was sun , With golden blood leaking from his back missing his wings and halo, What even happened!? Was it [.....]!?, Was Sparing a sinner not allowed or something!? Well probably..
Without that mask.. his angelic weapon still near him

He needed to get sun somewhere safe.