~Are you falling in love? I have a feeling you are~

NOW PLAYING: Moment by Vierre Cloud

No-one's pov:

"What makes you think Kanroji deserves this?? She did nothing wrong!" Obanai yelled at the man. The shocked Mitsuri just stares. Her eyes are watery still, but she's grateful Obanai stepped in. She knows Obanai doesn't like conflict, so that surprised her farther.

"What? You have nothing to say?" Obanai says sternly. You can see sadness but also anger in his eyes. He hates seeing people he cares about upset, and he hates people who cause that to happen.

"Are you okay, Kanroji?" Obanai says after the guy walks off. He turns to her with worried eyes, which is unusual since he doesn't like to show emotion a ton.

"I.. I'm fine, Iguro-san.." Mitsuri replies softly. 

--Obanai decides to take her to a ramen place to cheer her up--

"The food there was delicious! As Rengoku-san would say, umai!!" Mitsuri says to Obanai with a smile, walking out of the shop. Obanai's face is a bit red, and he smiles under his mask. "You really missed out, you didn't eat anything!" Mitsuri says with a slight frown. 

". . . Kanroji?" 

"Yes, Iguro-san?"

"....Have you over wondered.. what's under my mask?"