1

Chocolate brown eyes under locks of golden hair, he was tall with broad muscular shoulders

Chocolate brown eyes under locks of golden hair, he was tall with broad muscular shoulders. A dark button up with an even darker outer blazer over that.

The scent of a deep bergamot and an earth tone coated his skin and from all the training that I've had, I never thought Kento Nanami would be my first fucking client.

Even with irritation dripping on his face he was still the most gorgeous man I've ever come across.

But it's normal for men to come in here stressed, my job was to take that stress away.

Be their stress toy and let them take that aggression out as they pleased.

It's just pretend. A fantasy. Whatever this man says to you tonight.

Holds no value.

It's ok. You're ok. Just breathe.

I smiled up at him and opened my mouth to speak but immediately get cut off.

"What's your name?" He asked in a velvety deep voice.

Don't stutter.

Mother Eriea will have your head.

"Melody." I responded, slowly undoing my silk robe. Eyes lowered a bit as the rim of my dark lashes pull his candy eyes from my face down my body.

A man may lie to his wife,

He may lie to everyone in his life,

But to us,

To the ones that they visit in the dark,

In the hours where only truth will prevail,

We know when a man is truly captivated.

Chocolate eyes studied every inch of my body, how my tits sat in my laced bra and the matching thong and stockings.

Floral prints because I was told that this client liked summertime.

That he liked the smell of citrus and mint, so I made sure to drench my skin in something edible just in case he wanted to lick me.

I heard most men do,

I heard they tend to do much worse,

Before my robe could fall, he catches it and holds them right at the bend of my elbows. It was so fast I wasn't even prepared for him to move.

But he was a curse user so I didn't expect anything less than power from a superhuman.

"Your real name." He corrected me.