13: A Fight Between Avatars

Suo die can see that he's a formidable foe he alone won't be able to last much longer if he tries so Suo di to summons his avatar crows appeared out of nowhere once all together they formed into death himself, but he's dressed like he's from the medieval times.

Hēisǐbìng: I have not seen you since the Totao Era I see you've been resting within the half breed aye Bīnghuǒ?

Bīnghuǒ: Hēisǐbìng the one who slayed billions back in Spain...I remember having a host in Barcelona and for no reason at all you slayed him in cold blood (cursed at him in spanish) 

Hēisǐbìng: hm better late than never I suppose I apologies for that I can tell you are still pissed at me but before you cause another ice age lets fight it out, I don't ever enjoy fighting against my own kind you know.

Bīnghuǒ: imaimashi warui koto ni.

The white tiger is the first to make his move before he can strike Hēisǐbìng turned himself into a bunch of flies all together they moved away from him as one unit like all the flies share one hive mind just like the bees do attack one you must be ready to handle a group of them.

Bīnghuǒ began using his icy fire against him knowing how dangerous these flames are Hēisǐbìng does his best to stay away from him but each time he gets closer so does his flames the longer Bīnghuǒ fights the more his flames stretched out like the sun's whiplash as the fight continues on back in the palace Riyonishi grabs Aimoka then flew her out of there before Dao can do anything. 

 Pissed that he just took her away so easily she's got no choice but to rage war before doing so she needs to pay a visit to Lord Shadoxo a visit what for? I can't say we as individuals have our own thoughts and choices, I am not God, I cannot tell you what she'll do neither can the governments of each state.

One side of the valley is already an artic land snow can be seen every and it continues to spread up until almost half of the desert is covered in snow by the time the fight ended it ended with Bīnghuǒ almost slitting his head clean off with his grown claws.

Hēisǐbìng: death is unavoidable to all beings not just humanity if our creator wants to eliminate us, he can easily do so without moving a finger I'm only doing my job that God created me to do while you on the other hand you were only meant to protect the ones that host you..get rid of the gi for fly's sake you're not in China anymore.

Bīnghuǒ: quit making fun in my clothing styles if I like it, I wear it now get up.

(helps him up)

Both Mu-sui and Suo di came out then agreed to partnered up together with a single hand shake once both avatars dispersed it's now only them and they began discussing terms of their partnership all though they spoke in multi-language they finally agreed on something that benefits each other.

Upon the other two titans and his friends they all heard Suo di say that their partnership has been signed and have decreed that they will help them not only release Lord Zeta from his prison but also find the fourth titan who founded the sydions.  

TO BE CONTINUED...