The Love I Want

Dunk 

I have always wanted how it feels to loved by someone.How it feels when someone love you unconditionally.When someone is afraid of losing you.When someone make efforts for you to stay by your side. With whom you can be yourself.Someone you have all righs on them.Someone who always understands you.Someone who trusts you and beleive in you.

Sometimes I wonders " Is there anyone who is afraid of loosing me?? Is there anyone who I can say that this person is mine?? Is there anyone who say to me that you have all the rights on me??Why always I am the one who make efforts?? Why always I've to understand people?? Why always I'm always the one who is afraid of losing them.No one ever belives me.Am I that bad??I've no one to say these things.

I never feel loved by my family.My family never give me the love and attention I want.My friends always made me feel like I'm not part of their group.I've never feel important by anyone in my entire life. Why everyone left me. I always cried at night at that thought. I'm always good to everyone. I listened to them, always make them feel happy and imporatant.I was there when they are going through hard time.Everyone uses me for their own goods.

But when I needed someone there were no one.Only I knew how I handled myself. Now, I don't feel anything for anyone. I feel empty. If someone come to me and talk to me I just smiled at them. I distanced myself from everyone. I accepted the fact that no one will love me the way I want.Why god ?Am I that bad?? I've always given everyone what I wish someone do for me.I'm not alone I'm lonely. Even when I'm surrounded by people I still feel alone.

Today is same usual day.Today I'm going to Amusement park alone. Everyone went their with their family,friends and partners but I'm going alone.But now these things doesn't effect me. Because I know no one likes my company and if I asked them they are gonna make excuses. So I came alone.

But I met someone who was also alone like me.Not like me but he is not with anyone he said his friends are busy.Atleast he has friends.I just smiled. His name is Joong.He is rich,handsome and loved by everyone.I wish I also have someone.

Joong

I came to the Amusement park alone this time. I always come here with my friends but today the are all busy.I met someone who is also alone at ice-cream shop.His name is Dunk.He is very pretty. I've never seen someone like him in my entire life.His eyes, his nose, His lips oh god he is driving me crazy. I fell in love with him at first sight.

We talked and I came to know about him. He suffured too much and still suffuring so I hug him and said " I'm sorry. You've to go through this much but I promise you never have to suffur that anymore alone. I'll be with you and stay by your side.I'll give you everything Dunk." I broke the hug hold hid hands and say to him "I know this will sound unrealistic but I fell in love with you when I show you for the first time." He was shocked when say this to him. He started crying and I hugged him. I let him cry as much as he want. Because from now I'm never gonna let him cry and protect him from from everything which hurt him.

We made many memories.We have so much fun.We went to many rides and take too many photos.we both are so happy. 

At last we went to the ferris wheel and when the ferris wheel reach at the top I held his hand and looked into his eyes and said "I love you Dunk

At last we went to the ferris wheel and when the ferris wheel reach at the top I held his hand and looked into his eyes and said "I love you Dunk.I love you so much that I'm afraid to lose you now.I want to stay by your side till my last breathe.Dunk will you be my boyfriend??"

He looked at me and smile with tears in his eyes. But the tears are filled with happiness and joy.He said to me " I love you too Joong. I don't wanna lose you too.I'll be your boyfriend." He then leaned and kissed me on my lips. I also smiled and kissed him too.We broke the kiss and I attached my forehead with him and smiled at him.

We broke the kiss and I attached my forehead with him and smiled at him

Dunk

I thought I would never feel the love I want. I would never have that person I want but Joong proved me wrong.He made me feel that I deserve love.Not only he but his family and friends also accept me whole heartly.They gave me so much love and care that I carved for my whole life.

Joong proposed me for marriage and I also said yes to him.All are hapyy but I'm the happiest.He never break his promise.He was always there when I needed him.I also thank god to send Joong in my life.I love him so much but I know He loves me more than I can even imagine.

The end.

Hello readers this a one shot of JoongDunk.I know it's a bit sad but you all like it at the end.

 Vote and Comment for it.

Enjoy reading.