The Destructive Calmness✨

Hello Bubbles!
How is everything?
Let's start our chapter.

Date:01-04-2024

CHAPTER:02
-------------------

  Continuation;

At Chowdhury Bari

After making the announcement Altaf Chowdhury goes towards his study room.

But there is another person well mostly a storm is waiting for him.As Altaf Chowdhury enters his study room he sees her and asks her,

"Zoya what are you doing here?"

"Why am I not allowed to come here?"

"Zoya don't back question me!" Altaf Chowdhury said in his firm voice.

"Baba you always behave this way with me, Strict but with Murtaza you are totally different!" Zoya said with a frustrated voice.

"Because he knows limits unlike you, And Zoya don't even remind me of your tactics! Remember you are here today because of Murtaza!" Altaf again said basically he retorted with an anger filled voice.

There rebuking and argument last till as if there is no end, Altaf retort and Zoya's back answer made things even worse.

At one peak moment Altaf Chowdhury lost his control and just shouted at Zoya very harshly...

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ZOYA KHATUN!! I WON'T TOLERATE THIS MUCH MISBEHAVIOR!! GET OUT! YOU NO LONGER BELONG HERE!"

"Baba tumi ebar o amake chere dile, I will show you that your decision is wrong baba! Ami tomake bole dilam eta!"

(Baba again this time you left me, I will show you that your decision is wrong baba! I am saying this to you!)

By saying this Zoya stormed out from the study room..

But during their conversation there was one person listening to them silently and as now their heated conversation is done that person finally decides to show up,

"Baba."

Hearing him Altaf turns towards the direction,

"Murtaza what are you doing here?"

"Baba pardon me, but I think you should soften your behavior towards Zoya. She is just a little bit immature. She gets angry quickly. You shouldn't be like this with her."

"Murtaza, she is not a teenager! She is a grown up lady with a child but what she just is not acceptable in any form!"

"But-"

"Murtaza I don't want to dig up the past anymore and I am tired."

"I understand baba."

"By the way what is my Huriya doing now?"

"Baba she is so playful. Always giggles and plays with her ammu's finger, She has so much energy that she doesn't even sleep."

Hearing Murtaza's tiring voice Altaf Chowdhury chuckles a little.

“After all she is my granddaughter, he said with a proud voice."

Both of them were laughing but their laughter stopped as they heard a scream.

"NO MY HURI!"
_________________________
           ___________________________________

What happened to little Huriya?
And whose screaming was that?
And Which past about Zoya is Altaf Chowdhury talking about??

So many questions but no answers
But if you want to know it you have to witness the story as the mystery will unfold...
....................................

Hey bubbles this is our 2nd chapter and one more thing this story's romance will start a little bit lately as I am very sorry for that but my plot consists of dark mystery and also dark romance so things will spice up when the romance will start. But these first few chapters are gonna be mysterious so I am sorry for that.

And one more thing I will definitely try to enlarge my story in the next chapter, Sorry once again if the chapter is short.

But I really need your support and read to know how you feel about my storyline and one more thing please do do comment as I love to read them(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)_________

Now see you all in the next chapter.
Follow me on my insta to know about Taqdeer more!

My insta account link🖇️https://www.instagram.com/pakhi_tale?igsh=dmE4MWZtNGplemd6