Chapter 1

˚⋆「 ✦His Desired Obssesion ✦ 」⋆˚

Pov:

Yn is an immigrant student studying in France currently. It was always her dream to study and work in Paris, seeing her dream come true, she couldn't wait for that so she left her home country.

It didn't much affected her leaving her nation. She was away from her family from the people who knew her or have known her.

She left her parents, her friends, her everything just to pursue higher studies in France. So that she can settle later here, but fate had some other plans for her.

The studies were going great, infact she was enjoying, living in Paris. The atmosphere, the environment, the surrounding, the people everything was great.

She was living the life she always dreamt off since her childhood.

She comes to a Cafe regularly, to complete her homework and studies in that Cafe only after her classes.

But unfortunately the Cafe where she used to go everyday got closed.

She found out through her friends that there is a new Cafe opened two blocks away from her university.

She thought to visit the new Cafe once. So she went to the Cafe after her classes.
And she started visiting the new Cafe almost everyday, she liked this Cafe more than the previous one she used to go too.

Besides the new Cafe is more calm and comfortable than the previous one, where she used to go earlier so she is able to study peacefully.

~

Kylian got a call from his childhood friend Luke.

kylian and Luke both of them used to go to school together, they are bestfreinds .

There parents are also very close friends.

However Luke had to leave France when they were sixteen, because his parents shifted to US.

But now he has called Kylian saying he has returned back to France and he wanted to meet him.

He has asked kylian to meet him in a cafe which is newly opened.

Kylian agrees to meet him there.

Kylian was very happy, he was going to meet his childhood bestfriend after almost thirteen years. He quickly left to meet his friend.

kylian entered the Cafe. The interior of tha cafe looked luxurious but classy at the same time.

Then his eyes  wandered around looking for the person whom he talked earlier in the phone.

After looking around he saw his childhood friend, brunette hair, wearing casual shirt and pant waving towards him.

He smiled and waved back, his facial features have changed a little, he looks more mature than the last time kylian saw him.

He went to him and hugged him, saying how much he has missed him.

They talked about their lives, their memories which they made together when they were little.

How mischievous both of them were when they were little.

Luke: Hey, do you still remember how mischievous we were when we used to be together. *chuckled *

Kylian laughed and nodded his head, remembering the incidents of which the person sitting infront him said.

People hearing their talks might think, two best freinds who were parted away when they were kids are remembering their innocent childhood memories or were they just innocent memories.

Only the two friends know what evil secrets they are hiding behind their innocent smile.

Luke and Kylian both were planning to go to Kylian's penthouse after wards.

Luke saw a girl going to the restroom side, he got up and told kylian that he will be coming from the restroom.

Kylian nodded at him, since he was getting bored he started looking around the Cafe.

It has been ten minutes since Luke went, while he was looking around someone caught his eye.

He noticed a girl sitting at the very corner of the Cafe. She had headphones on her ears, and her spectacles at the bridge of her nose.

She looked so cute and desirable while focusing on something.

While Kylian was shamelessly admiring or more precisely eye fucking the girl, he was so lost looking at her that he didn't notice his friend luke came back.

Luke placed his hands on his shoulder: kylian let's go.

Kylian flinched and looked at him, his hair looks messy and he was sweating he nodding his head.

Kylian was driving the car, Luke was sitting beside him, they were going towards the direction of his penthouse. When kylian suddenly asked

Kylian: "What did you do with that girl in the restroom." Luke looked towards kylian and smirked.

Luke: "I fucked her up in the restroom."

Kylian:" You are so shameless luke" kylian said this while smirking.

Luke's chuckled at his friend's remark and said : " we both know who is more shameless kylian, eye fucking a girl in the Cafe and you thought that I wouldn't notice it.

Luke smirked and said: " wanna fuck her, I know the guy who owns that cafe, I could get her details easily for you my friend."

You know kylian girls these days are ready to sell their holes to rich guys " Kylian smirked and speed up his car.

Luke was telling kylian what he did to that girl in the restroom.

Luke:" You know me kylian. It's been a week since I last fucked a girl, and I have been so horny since few days, and you know what she agreed in an instant for money."

Luke said this while laughing, kylian also laughed at his friend's remark.

They think women's as their personal whore or prostitute who would just sell their dignity just for money.

But not everyone is like this. Not every girl wants to sell their self respect out of their own will, but some are compelled to do so.

They reached his penthouse, the two friends talked alot while drinking, afterall they are meeting after so long.

In their school days people used to fear the duo because they used to rag student and bully others for fun.

Not realizing they are leaving a life time trauma to that person's life just for their entertainment.

They might look handsome and innocent from outside but" Never judge a book by its cover" because outer appearance can never define a person's inner soul.

________________________

Vote goal: 10

Next chapter after 10 votes.

/)/) (\(\
( . .) (. . )
( づ<3⊂ )

I have my test starting from this week. Updates might delay.

So I thought to rewrite Mon Angè Beacause I wanted it to be a little dark.

I hope you guys like this I'm trying something new.