Chapter 2

˚⋆「 ✦His Desired Obssesion ✦ 」⋆˚

Pov:

The sun rays were scattering inside the room from the window. The golden rays fell on the person face, who was sleeping on the bed peacefully waking him up from his deep slumber.

Kylian groaned, and squinted his eyes, trying to adjust his eyes with the brightness level of the room.

He sat up on his bed, stretching his arms, sighing as he remembered the last night incidents. Kylian and Luke both enjoyed a little too much yesterday night.

That they were knocked out after drinking. He stood up from his bed, then his mind flashed the face of the girl he saw yesterday in the Cafe.

While he was in his thoughts, his phone ringed, bringing him out of his deep thoughts.

He looked towards the table at the side of his bed and saw his phone he picked up his phone and saw the caller ID it was one of his teammate calling him, he picked up the call immediately.

After the phone call ended he sighed and kept his phone down on the table and left to get a shower.

He was already late for his football practice so why to rush he thought.

He entered inside his bathroom and stood infront of the shower. He lazily removed his boxer and opened his shower door and got inside closing it behind his back.

He looked down and saw his member standing proudly. It was a little unusual for him to be fully erected in the early morning, it's rare for him to have a morning wood.

He groaned as he held his cock firmly.
It was all because of that girl, her,juicy, soft lips would look so good wrapped around his cock. Just the thought of it made his dick twitch.

It was paining him so damn bad he just wants to feel her right now.

He turned on the shower, letting the cold water fall on his body.The restroom was filled with his loud sinfull moans.

He was jerking off thinking sinfully about that girl he just saw yesterday whose name also he didn't knew.

After his shower he got out and did his morning routine. He went to his closet, and he took out a white shirt and black pants and wore it.

He took his car keys and left hurriedly, for his practice. While he was driving his car, he got a call from his friend luke.

He answered the call and waited for the other one in the line to speak" kylian my bro where are you" Luke spoke with his morning voice

"did you just woke up" kylian asked after hearing his voice " yea, but where are you" Luke asked after not finding him in his room,

" I have my practice so I left early, we'll catch up later I have to go bye" kylian said in hurry " ok then bye" Luke said and hanged up.