CHAPTER ONE

SCREAM TWO

୨⎯ "RANDY! WATCH IT"⎯୧

I WOKE UP to Sidney tapping me with my phone "Someone's calling you" she said as I yawned with a stretch, I grabbed the phone with a sigh and put it up to my ear as Sidney left the room "Hello?" I asked with a tired voice  "Hello." A voice said as I rolled my eye's  "Who is it?" I said, this had happened more then once people buying voice boxes and pranking me.

"You tell me" the voice said making me groan "Corey, I told you this already, stop calling or I'll call the damn police you hear?" I said already knowing who it is "God damn it!" I heard Corey say putting the voice box down in a shuffle "see you in class corey" I said hanging up on him as I walked out of my room of the dorm "time to change numbers again?" My roommate Hallie said "Nope, not yet.. I think it's just because of the movie" I said getting out if bed as I turned on the TV Sidney came up behind me and held my hand

Sidney was already changed and handed me a bowl of cereal, I ate the cereal and Cotten came on screen, Sidney tensed up and I sighed "He needs to shut up" I said towards cotten, Hallie agreed "Damn right" she said as I changed the TV changel. I got changed into a white tank top that had a tiny bow in the middle with tiny pink flowers on the shirt as I got low rise jeans that were flared and had a heart on the back of the jeans(if you don't like that then change it)

"Sid? Your going to be late hurry up" I said as she got out of her zoned out state and walked out of our dorm, "K, I'll see you guys later! Corey will be pretty jacked off if im not there in 15 mintues" I said with chukle as the girls nodded "see you later, n/n, don't forget the party!" Hallie said as I nodded before walking off to movie study. Me and randy decided to take the class since he didn't want to be alone in the class and we both share a liking for movies (horror to be correct) even after the whole woodsboro thing, gosh that thing still freaks me the fuck out!

"Hey doll" I heard a voice said from beside me, Corey's to be correct, Corey was around average hight but a bit taller then average, brown hair, brown eyes, good style, pretty, And despite being with randy he still tries to get with me. "Corey stop with that nickname!" I said rolling my eyes, if anyone calls me doll? I get immediately pissed off no not because of Billy and Stuart. No, it's because people use it to piss me off.

"Look, I'm sorry for this morning okay? I thought it would be funny!" He said as I sighed "It was for a mintue" I said as he frowned, which ment pouted. He pouted exactly like stu, I don't know maybe I'm over stepping but he acts like him to!

"Stop it core" I said to him with a slight smile but tried to hide it as he smiled "Gotcha!" He said mentioning my smile "Yeah, yeah" I said actually smiling now,

I walked into class and saw Randy. Randy Meeks, my now boyfriend 2 years. He asked me out the day of the mass cure when it was all over and we watched his favorite movies that didn't include gore. "Hiya, meeks" i said to him with a soft smile as I kissed his cheek and sat in the seat beside him "Hey, [l/N]" he said with a smile as well