Sac x Fed ( i want more )

THE IMAGE IS NOT MINE!

(Contains smut)

Sac was quietly reading his most favored book (dating the dead) at his newly bought, white, and navy blue desk, and suddenly, he had a gut renching feeling that someone was standing right infront of him...

Sac sprong his head up from his book just to see Fed standing there.

"Oh, it's just you" Sac said in a surprised but happy tone. Sac was always very happy to see Fed.

Feds head turned around just like an owl would and looked Sac straight in the eye.

Fed then flew onto the bed and crossed his legs.

"Can I stay here?" stated Fed in a hopeful but annoyed voice.

"Did something happen?" Replied Sac, knowing that he wouldn't get an answer.

Fed didn't reply.

"Also, could you stop hurting humans?" Said Sac know that Fed would never listen.

"Why would I listen to your words!?" Stated Fed in an angry tone.

"I just think you're to cute to be out hurting people all the time~" replied to Fed in a seductive tone.

"Shut up, you stupid human." Said Fed angrily while he took out his greatest weapon, his knife.

"It's just because I like you, really like you~" said Sac in the most seductive voice he had.

Smut

Fed then flew over towards Sac and slices Sacs face open, but then, Sac grabs Fed.

Fed them attempts you get out of sacs grip. But it was no use.

Sac then goes down on Fed's lips and begins kissing him.

Fed at the beginning hated being kissed, but about 10 seconds in, he began to kiss back.

Sac wanted more.

Sac then breaks the make-out sesh and grabs both of Feds shoulders and drags him down to the crotch.

Fed then is forced to watch in pleasure as sac began to unzip his trousers and pull them down, then revealing his boxers.

Sac then decided to take it a step further and pull down his boxers. Revealing his boner (it was fucking massive, like 10 inches massive)

Fed then began to feel his own trouser rising at his crotch area.

Sac then said, chuckling, "You like what you see, baby?"

Fed nodded in agreement and then felt his hair being grabbed, pulling him towards Sacs very large boner.

Fed opened his mouth as wide as he could and began bobbing his head down on it like it was the best thing he had ever tasted.

Fed began to let out tiny whimpers, but he quickly shut himself up.
Sac then realized this and told him
"Baby like me here, your sexy whimpers~"

Fed began to let himself whimper incredible loud and Sac was very excited, so excited, infact, he cummed im
Feds mouth.

But Sac wasn't done.

Sac then picks Fed up and flips him out, making fed lay on his stomach right on the ground.

Sac thought for a second and decided to carry him up onto the bed.

Once Fed was on the bed, Sac took off Fed tousers and boxers.

"Please don't. Wasn't giving you head enough?" Said Fed, but Sac either wasn't listening or just didn't care.

Sac then grabbed the lube that was already on his bedside cabinet and put it all over Feds tight hole.

Sac then quickly places two of his fingers into Feds hole just to loosen him up.

Fed wasn't ready for this, but Sac definitely was.

You see Fed had never had sex but Sac did and Fed didn't know what to expect to he was really scared but happy at the same time because he was going to loose his virginity to such a hot man.

Out of nowhere, Sac had then placed his long, beautiful, hot cock inside of Feds tight hole as hard os possible.

"MMM~F~F~UCK, GO SLOWER~" Said Fed as he was Screaming and moaning.

Sac just did the complete opposite and went way harder.

"p~p~lease stop going so, HARD!" After Fed said that, he sheded a tear to prove how hard Sac was going.

About 3 minutes later, Fed had cummed all over the bed and Sac had cummed inside Fed for the second time in the state of 20 minutes.

Sac then saw that Fed looked like he was going to pass out so that's when he knew that he had enough.

So Sac then just decided to clean up the bed and then put Fed into his bed naked and let him sleep like that and Sac decided he should also get some sleep.

The end
(I know it's really shit but I tried😭😭)

776 words