Chapter 14: The Wolf Sin of Greed

At Baste Prison, the scene takes place with two guards guarding the prisoner who was known as the Wolf Sin of Greed.

Guard 1: Did you hear? Apparently one of the Demons from the Books of Zeref was killed on Galuna Island.

Guard 2: You mean Deliora, the Demon of Destruction? That thing was already frozen in ice. 

Guard 1: True, but it got out and was destroyed easily by a group of wizards from Fairy Tail. And if that's not bad enough, they had help from two of the Seven Deadly Sins.  

The Wolf Sin raised his head slightly due to the mention of the Seven Deadly Sins.

Guard 2: Are you serious? Which one? 

Guard 1: It was two of them. One was the Snake Sin of Lust, and the other was the Dragon Sin of Wrath. I heard they're coming to here to free the Wolf Sin of Greed. 

When Drake hears about it from the guards outside, he gets pretty excited because he gets to reunited with not only his captain, but also his best friend. It was then that he started whistling.

He kept on whistling more to the point he starts to remove the restraints that were holding him as the guards got confused on while he's whistling. 

Guard 2: Hey, shut up prisoner! Why are you- 

Suddenly, the poor guard gets punched right in the chest which not only resulted in a huge dent in the armor but it probably killed him. The other guard freaks out before starting to shake his head franticly because of the fear. 

He starts screaming upon seeing the Wolf Sin out of his cell while also regenerating the wounds he got from those restraints. Drake was a tall and muscular young man with white hair and red eyes.

He tries to defend, but accidentally drops his spear in which Drake picks it up

Guard 1: No, wait! Please! Don't kill me!

Drake: Oh don't worry, I'm not gonna kill ya. 

The guard sighs in relief knowing Drake was nice to let him live... but not before smacking him with the stick of the spear in which resulted a huge bang around the prison and leaving a huge mark on the helmet.

Drake: I didn't say I won't knock you out. Can't let ya tell the guards about my escape.

He looked at the spear which was broken due being smacked into the helmet. Drake shrugs, throws the broken spear away and starts walking around the hallway.

Drake: Fairy Tail working with the Seven Deadly Sins, huh? (smirk) Looks like things are getting interesting with the band back together, eh Captain?