"Shadows Concealed."

Chapter Title: "Shadows Concealed"

As Seraphina and Tristan braced themselves for the looming threat of the vampire demon and his uncle, a shadow of secrecy hung over their preparations. Despite their united front, Tristan harbored secrets that he dared not share with Seraphina, fearing the consequences of revealing the truth.

Deep within his heart, Tristan carried the weight of a past that threatened to unravel their carefully laid plans. As they fortified their defenses and strengthened their bonds, he wrestled with the knowledge of his own vulnerabilities, hidden behind a facade of bravery and determination.

Meanwhile, Seraphina's intuition whispered of the veiled truths that lay just beyond her reach, a sense of unease gnawing at the edges of her consciousness. Yet, she chose to trust in the strength of their love, believing that together they could overcome any obstacle, unaware of the shadows that Tristan kept locked away.

But as the day of reckoning drew near and the darkness closed in around them, Tristan's secrets threatened to unravel the very fabric of their alliance. Caught between loyalty to his family and his devotion to Seraphina, he faced a choice that could change their fate forever.

As they stood on the precipice of battle, the shadows concealed not only the looming threat of their enemies but also the depths of Tristan's hidden truths. And in the crucible of conflict, they would discover whether their love was strong enough to withstand the weight of the shadows that threatened to tear them apart.

As Seraphina was trying to believe that Tristan wouldn't lie to her, ever she decided to sleep on it .As she was sleeping her mother came into her dream and told her that she's actually a werewolf angel who is also a Bennett witch,her mother continued to explain that Seraphina father was an angel and that her mother was a werewolf witch.Seraphina was shocked with her mother's words that she aggressively woke up.She realised that in order to become a werewolf she would have to kill someone, and the thing that could help her to turn anytime was to always wear her moonlight necklace. She went back to bed with fear and excitement that she was a immortal and powerful than ever and an angel she new she was blessed with this abilities. The next morning while her and Tristan were chilling at the balcony, she decided to tell Tristan everything she was,he's reaction was shocked and he knew it was better to tell her the truth."My love,i need to tell you something you might not forgive me for but I have to tell you". Tristan said."Ok....". Seraphina replied."Im a vampire demon and doppelganger,and my real name is Damian."He said. WHAT............ Yo...you....your....a .....a . vampire DEMON!!!! and your real name Damian this whole freaking time you've been lying to me.I can't if I'm a werewolf angel and your a vampire demon ,that means we're completely the opposite being ,like your a demon and im an angel .I can't be with you damian dont you get it this is so not natural love."Look we arent all perfect and its not my fault that im a vampire demon , and im still the same man you love, Cause I love you more than anything in this world."I love you too ,Damian.

Thanks for reading this chapter

TALASH LAWRENCE 💖💖💖💖💖💖