A/N Discontinued (Sorta Important notice?)

Hey guys, I'm sorry for having to say this but I'm going to discontinue this series. I really did not know where I was going with this but not only can I not find a plot that would make sense after the confusing POVs and random plot holes, I also started this when I was 13.

Hopefully my writing has improved but I seriously can not reread this book without severely cringing.

Not only that, I am almost 17 now and I was writing about a bunch of 14 and 15 year olds I used to crush on. I can not bring myself to continue writing this story comfortably knowing they are now younger than me and knowing how hectic and unmotivated I feel about writing now, I will keep growing older and they will stay the same age.

I will most definitely not delete or private this story since, sadly enough, it holds a lot of memories and is the first book I wrote leading me to make amazing friends on this app  (sadly not close to anymore) and discovering my love for writing.

I am really sorry to everyone who wanted a chapter seven but I'm really sorry. I hope everyone understands.

I will try and write more stories here, but if I am too be honest, I am having a hard time writing stories even though I have a long list of them I want to share with you all. I won't delete this app, but this may or may not be my official goodbye.

Thank you everyone for the unwavering support over these past few years and dealing with my non existent posting schedule.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day or night, and I hope to write for you all again one day. See you all soon, rather than later.❤️

~Cookie U~U