A skirt? Hong Jisoo was wearing a skirt? Jeonghan's eyes widened like two huge saucers as he watched his boyfriend coming out of one of the many dressing rooms with timid steps. The one with angelic features tried to focus on the face of his boyfriend and not look at the bare legs of the younger who was wearing a delicate plaid skirt-short which he combined with the jacket he was wearing. 

Joshua was undoubtedly beautiful, but with that garment something made the older blush up to his ears, trying to evade his thoughts, 57% of which could be classified as impure and the remaining 43% consisted of his neurons crying glitter and rainbows. Hong Joshua would be his downfall. How could someone look sexy and innocent at the same time?

The blush decorated the cheeks of the doe-eyed male who slowly approached Yoon, who was showing his best idiotic face for the one with feline eyes, so much so that he could hear how Seungcheol and Mingyu couldn't stop laughing just by taking a look at the state of Jeonghan.

"Do I look  that good?" In a whisper the younger asked, trying to mask his curiosity about the reaction of his boyfriend of so many years. 

"Noona was very excited, for a long time my stylists wanted to be more daring with my wardrobe, you know, put aside the typical gentleman look, both they and I wanted to try a prettier style. God, I shouldn't have worn this skirt. I'm going to ask them to give me some pants." He spoke hastily, forgetting to breathe, wanting to dig a hole and hide in it, his cheeks were burning and the lack of a response from Jeonghan worried him.

《Precious》 That word was the one Jeonghan was looking for in his vocabulary. Joshua looked radiant and despite the shyness he radiated, he seemed happy with that outfit.

"Do I look beautiful?" Coquettishly batting his eyelashes, knowing perfectly well the effect that each of his gestures had on the oldest member of the vocal team, Jisoo inquired, playing with the fabric of the skirt with one of his hands.

"Do you see me so precious that you can't even speak, Jeonghanie?"

Hell, they would make fun of him for the rest of his life, Joshua always managed to get a new reaction out of him, the younger did a pirouette on his axis letting the folds of the skirt rise elegantly and delighted with the effect he performed that action a couple of times being stopped for seconds by Jeonghan who placed both hands on the brunette's shoulders trying to regain his composure.

"You're going to kill me with a heart attack, Shuji." Jeonghan's words seemed breathless, almost as if they were a gasp. The older  stared into the bambi eyes that characterized the American, which looked at him with some confusion.

The small smile that Joshua wore turned into a pout in a matter of seconds, alarming Yoon who knew that he had to recover from that "cuteness attack" and respond to Joshua.

"Don't you like it?" That almost broke Jeonghan's heart, seeing those pretty eyes reflect some insecurity was enough for the black-haired man to flatly deny.

Mentalizing the angelic features, he took a couple of breaths of air.

"It's just that... you look beautiful, more than normal, you are like a dream." Bringing his hands to Jisoo's cheekbones he revealed.

"You look so cute that I would like to hide you in my pocket and protect you from the world." 

Seungcheol, who was spying on the vocal duo's conversation, burst out laughing when he saw his friend's reaction. Mingyu, for his part, imitated Jeonghan by repeating the corny phrase used a few moments ago by the man born in October.