Balloons

(This is a songfic. Things in italics will be song lyrics, others will be thoughts.
Y/N= Your name
B/F/N= Best friend's name)

So many years, so many dark memories. So many fears we've now put to ease. Pain makes you do things you never knew you could do.

You were crying. Letting the tears finally go. You loved him. You always did. You had been rejected by him. But you never cried about it.

But this, this was too much for you. You were just sitting there, being your normal self until your best friend, (B/F/N), came and told you of the horrible accident Marionette was in and how he may not survive.

Is this all real, or just deja vu? But now the party's over. Now the guests are gone. It's already past our bedtime, it's already almost dawn.

You walked into the room Mari was in and smiled slightly. There the handsome black haired male was. You almost couldn't believe how happy he was, even when he could die.

Just like balloons we soar on our own, finally free from the pain of our home. And just like balloons that no one will hold, free from the truth that no one will know.

"(Y/N)!" Mari exclaimed happily, grinning.

"Hey, Mari." You greeted, smiling.

Just little children, not at all strange. Until the lights went out, and everything changed. Alone and afraid, for oh, so long. Wondering, what did we do wrong?

"I'm so happy to see you! You look...beautiful. As always." He said, making you blush.

"I- Thank you, Mari..." You mumbled in embarrassment.

Cause now the party's over, and everyone is red. I feel sick to my stomach, or am I sick in the head?

Just like balloons we soar on our own, finally free from the pain of our home. And just like balloons that no one will hold, free from the truth that no one will know.

"(Y/N)...um, I have something important to tell you. But don't be mad at me or anything." He mumbled, rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"Anything." You replied.

All of the pain, far in the past. Yet echoes of screams...forever will last...

"I-I love you, (Y/N)." He whispered, hugging you.

You gasped, yet hugged back. "I love you too, Mari."

Just like balloons, we soar on our own, finally free from the pain of our home.

He kissed you lightly and sweetly, yet passionately. It was full of his love for you.

And just like balloons that no one will hold, free from the truth that no one knows...

And then, arms still wrapped around you, Marionette died.

No one knows...
ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠA/NΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ
Omg, I am so so so sorry for the feels. I had to tho. Sorry!! Anyway, hoped you enjoyed. And sorry for any mistakes, I wasn't listening to the song when I wrote this...

Also this is something I wrote a really freaking long time ago omg. And I'm new to the whole writing thing, so please go easy on me. Also, if you have any advice, please lend me some! I need to improve on my writing skills...

_________Mahoegany_________